2017 Yukon Denali. Looking to see if anyone knows if the presets can be completely hidden from the screen. Trial Sirius is over so presets went grey. Is there any way to hide or delete these. I won’t ever use them and as you can see in the picture, they are kind of annoying. 

78339F6F-34A7-4E16-B5A8-F02A5E498B91.jpeg

Check out YouTube. There's probably several videos showing how to access the 'Manage Favorites' menu where they should be able to be deleted.

Oops! Misread the post. Anyhow, the presets should be able to be changed and should work for AM & FM stations, not just Sirius. Again, this would be accomplished thru the managing favorites menu I believe.

It's something like "Settings" then "Radio" then look for "Manage Favorites".  There should be an option to show the number of presets (in multiples of 5) or to set it to Automatic.

Or if you don't want them shown at all just hold your finger on one of the presets and swipe down and they should slide off the bottom of the screen.

50 minutes ago, sk said:

It's something like "Settings" then "Radio" then look for "Manage Favorites".  There should be an option to show the number of presets (in multiples of 5) or to set it to Automatic.

Or if you don't want them shown at all just hold your finger on one of the presets and swipe down and they should slide off the bottom of the screen.

Thank you for the response. I tried that previously and did reduce the number of presets down to 5 but there was no option for zero presets. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived