Storage net for the bed of my truck

A 2x8 or 2x10 cut to the width of the bed should work, and is cheap.  Easy to remove if you have to haul big stuff.

22 minutes ago, Kubs said:

A 2x8 or 2x10 cut to the width of the bed should work, and is cheap.  Easy to remove if you have to haul big stuff.

He has a carpet bedliner, so I'm not sure how well that would work with the board, but its an option.

I just have a 2x4 and it works great. Sure beats having to crawl up to the front to grab the milk jugs when they slide up to the front of the bed. I would think a board would be easier and faster to remove than having to attach the 4 hooks. plus it sits tight to the floor so small items can't slide underneath like a net would allow.

I used a 2x10 which fits between the bed ribs forward of the tiedown loop. Looks like your liner molded these ribs. Cut for a snug fit. There are other mounting spots(ribs) in the bed.

Board 1.JPG

Board 2.JPG

I searched high and low for exactly what you are looking for and came up empty handed.  I wanted something that I could just roll up and throw under the back seat if I needed to use the full bed.  I came to the conclusion that I'm going to make my own this summer.

This one from the factory works great for me. It's like a big spider web. I fold it and attach it too the size that I need -everything from small stuff in the rear, to a full load, it covers it all easily and quickly. This is off of Trunk Monkey GM Parts.

Bed Cargo Net - GM (12343606)

On 4/2/2018 at 12:46 PM, 94ndta said:

I’m looking for a net that would hook like I have these bungees poctured. I would be for  holding in groceries, so I don’t need a heavy duty divider. 

BC029E97-D0A6-4991-99D3-721B566B50E5.jpeg

I do this. ^^  (Also yellow!)  I use plastic buckets for my groceries and have a rubber floorliner.  Cargo doesn't slide.   A couple of added vertical bungees or X the horizontal two are options.

Archived