Lomax review

I recived the cover in about a week. Which is good time considering it had to go through customs to get to canada. First impression was that the box seemed light for a metal cover. The cover was well packed and secured inside the box. Installing the cover was straight forward and easy. It took about 15 mins to install. The cover locks on the rails good and has two safety straps just in case. The cover is easy to unlock and fold as it is lightweight and durable. The top of the cover is smooth so it could be wrapped to any colour you would like. The cover sits about as flush to the bed rails as possible. It has a very sleek and clean look which makes the cover stand out. The cover has been on my truck for about 3 days now and we have had a ton of rain. The cover has kept all the rain out of the bed of my truck. It keeps anything in the bed locked away and give you piece of mind it won’t be stolen. This cover still gives you full access to the bed of your truck. If you need to load bigger items such as an Atv. The cover removes very easy by one person. This cover gives the truck a very sleek design like no other cover I’ve ever seen. It is the perfect combination between being durable and lightweight. It is durable enough that you can set things onto the cover with no worry at all. I was always watching things like drinks when I set them on my old cover because it was a soft fold and really could only set things on the support bars. Now with the lomax cover it’s pretty well like a table on the back of the truck. It is super easy to fold. The cover locks can be pulled with one hand and they unlock on each side at the same time. Saves from having to go to each side and unlocking separately. I would highly recommend this cover to everyone. It is the perfect cover. The lomax cover gets a 10/10. I want to thank the people at agri-covers for giving me this opportunity to review the lomax cover. They knocked it out of the ball park with this cover. Go over and check out their site and get a cover of your own. You won’t regret it at all. Last picture is of my truck with the old cover.

B7D13B0F-E3DF-4DFB-A8B6-E907F25EC16E.jpeg

487D04B8-761A-4A55-9981-6405053A4064.jpeg

7847CDF8-436E-449F-9E3D-3697248CDCCB.jpeg

Edited by Hunter leech