MLB's MVP Alex Bregman Passes on Colorado ZR2 Takes Home Camaro SS Coupe

Gorehamj

camaro bregman.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
7-18-2018

Alex Bregman, the 2018 Ted Williams Most Valuable Player, chose the new Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe during the All-Star Game MVP award ceremony presented by Chevrolet at Nationals Park in Washington on Tuesday night. He had the choice of the Camaro or a Colorado ZR2.  

Bregman hit the game-winning home run in extra innings that led the American League to victory. It was his first All-Star Game. “Bregman set a great example for baseball fans and especially our kids by hustling hard for the entire game and demonstrating exceptional teamwork — essential qualities to win on the field, in the classroom, and in life — and that is why Chevrolet is proud to present the MVP award,” said Brian Sweeney, U.S. vice president of Chevrolet.

Which vehicle would you have chosen GM-Trucks.com members? There is no wrong answer. 

On 7/18/2018 at 4:51 PM, bndawgs said:

He said his mom wanted the camaro and his dad wanted the truck.   so he picked the camaro to give to his mom

His mom probably said something like, "He's such a good boy. He's now my favorite son."

I'd take the Camaro too, I disliked the Colorado I had so much that I traded it in after 2 months of ownership and too a $2000 loss on it to boot...