What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

18 minutes ago, PRO GEM said:

The lights and the flares are Rough Country

Your truck looks amazing! Thanks for the info!  Any pics with the hood pod lights on?

also was it the 2.5” pods that I have attached a pic of? Last question I swear haha 

B44F3B60-4B16-4F1E-93F8-F775F7A5B6D2.png

5 minutes ago, NCD said:

Your truck looks amazing! Thanks for the info!  Any pics with the hood pod lights on?

also was it the 2.5” pods that I have attached a pic of? Last question I swear haha 

B44F3B60-4B16-4F1E-93F8-F775F7A5B6D2.png

Ni pic of them on, and yes those are the ones.

8 minutes ago, PRO GEM said:

I can't justify $150usd for 2 pieces of bent metal. This is pure robbery.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PRO GEM said:

45 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

I can't justify $150usd for 2 pieces of bent metal. This is pure robbery.

I've found a cheaper alternative (by 50%). I've reached out to them to send along installation instructions, I'll share them when I get em.

https://aps-offroad.com/collections/mounting-brackets/products/2019-chevy-silverado-1500-hood-hinge-led-light-mounts-mounts-only

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NCD said:

A907F976-4CFD-4585-B00B-ABDB7113D51B.jpeg

NCD I want to put those wheels on my RST. What is the offset on those wheels. If possible could I get a pic down the side of truck to see how much the stick out. Where did you buy the widow wheels? Thanks

Edited by Rocket3T
Spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rocket3T said:

NCD I want to put those wheels on my RST. What is the offset on those wheels. If possible could I get a pic down the side of truck to see how much the stick out. Where did you buy the widow wheels? Thanks

I actually bought the truck (used with 300miles) with the wheels already on it. I’m not sure of the offset, but I will take a pic when I get off work today. If you google SCA black widow wheels, you should be able to find them from multiple sources I believe. 

1 hour ago, REDDEVILMEDIC said:

I like those aps brackets. I would get the cali raised pods, with side firing lights also.

Screenshot_20190909-123242_Samsung Internet.jpg

APS replied to me, I guess the product is new and they dont have much instruction developed yet. But they said they have a video in the works, of an install. And that it is very straight forward, almost self explanatory.

- remove hood hinge nuts

- place in bracket on studs

- replace nuts

Edited by tanner709

On 9/2/2019 at 4:03 PM, SatinSilvy said:

Took off the chrome grill and installed a black one. FYI if you purchase the black OEM grill from Chevy it comes with the black bow tie. The parts guy at Chevy didn’t even realize that. So that saves you $80 bucks right there. 

For Sale: Chrome stock grill :)

2087A02C-18D9-40B2-B344-460C5E177886.jpeg

I'm thinking about getting one. Can you post some other pictures, and was it easy to install.

8 minutes ago, chevy fan66 said:

I'm thinking about getting one. Can you post some other pictures, and was it easy to install.

The dealer printed out an exploded view with some stuff on it that I couldn’t even read/make out so I just had to go about it on my own. 

Take out all the push pin clips, remove the tray looking thing. It will open up and you’ll see 4(?) bolts I think they were 10mm bolts. Take those out and then literally pull the grill straight out. Everything is held in with clips. 

A5B69CAD-65E3-410F-A831-6F3DFC8E0675.png

• Like 1