What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

7 hours ago, Rocket3T said:

NCD I want to put those wheels on my RST. What is the offset on those wheels. If possible could I get a pic down the side of truck to see how much the stick out. Where did you buy the widow wheels? Thanks

Here is that photo of how far the tires stick out

AC4E1220-410C-4CC7-B7C9-4CE93A92716A.jpeg

• Like 1

Getting my Sierra back from the body shop this afternoon after 5 weeks. Two accidents in two consecutive days; first I was sideswiped at a light then the next evening someone backs into the front end of it at a restaurant and runs. So, a new passenger bedside, two new doors and a new cab corner sectioned in (the cab corner behind the rear passenger door was badly crumpled and had to be replaced. On the front end my xpel saved me from all but minor scratching so aside from repainting, new expel, new license plate bracket and ceramic coating there wasn't much that had to be done there. 

While its been away I picked up the kicker bass for the back seat and the kicker bluetooth tailgate system. So I'll have a nice weekend of mods ahead of me (unless the weather turns for the better and I can hit the golf course...). 

Edited by Shawn O'Leary

Installed GM rear mudflaps. 

Whoever wrote the instructions and made the mounting hardware kit needs to be fired. Captured nut clips don’t work or fit where they indicate and permanent mounting with rivets?  Nah.

1 hour ago, AJMBLAZER said:

Installed GM rear mudflaps. 

Whoever wrote the instructions and made the mounting hardware kit needs to be fired. Captured nut clips don’t work or fit where they indicate and permanent mounting with rivets?  Nah.

Agreed. Had the same issue. I still used the clips on the underneath drilled holes but I think it will be ok just used as a nut. I bought some longer stainless bolts in place of the rivets. 

10 hours ago, 570590 said:

Agreed. Had the same issue. I still used the clips on the underneath drilled holes but I think it will be ok just used as a nut. I bought some longer stainless bolts in place of the rivets. 

I got some #14 pan head stainless sheet metal screws and used those in the bottom. Top I used stainless bolts, washers and nylock nuts. 

$6 worth of hardware but much better.

Oh, and on both sides the red tape backing broke off when I pulled like the directions said. Rolled my eyes and left them. Not taking the mudflaps off unless I have to. 

Installed the kicker sub, but.... they didn't include the required fuse. So I'm waiting until Monday until their customer service opens so I know what amperage fuse to use.

20190914_172433.thumb.jpg.7689ae5b5c8bd21fca7aac00479d7485.jpg
Did you buy the kicker bass knob? It makes it so much better...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, tallspawn said:

Did you buy the kicker bass knob? It makes it so much better...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I did. Mounted dead center beneath the console and above the wireless charger area. Any chance you know the amperage of the in line fuse? I'm dying to test it out but cant yet. Lol.

6 minutes ago, Shawn O'Leary said:

I did. Mounted dead center beneath the console and above the wireless charger area. Any chance you know the amperage of the in line fuse? I'm dying to test it out but cant yet. Lol.

That’s a good spot for the knob, got any pictures?

7 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

That’s a good spot for the knob, got any pictures?

I'll take one tomorrow morning and post here. I was a little lazy with how I routed it. I used a trim tool to push the wire into the seam between trim pieces on the console and along the right of the driver's seat. Then under the floor mats back to the amp. Used 3M double sided tape to mount it.