What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

6 minutes ago, mwbutcher said:

Start small and work up from there.  Didn't love the white showing through the Z71 blacked out with PD.  It's the first time I've used PD and probably wouldn't use it anywhere else but really great for this mod. 

Before image.

20190921_201800.jpg

After

20190921_201746.jpg

• Like 3

Installed the husky wheel well liners and Westin R7 step bars. The steps may have taken longer but those liners were a POSSSSS to fight with! Had gotten the bars to protect the doors but I think they sit too low, luckily they paid for themselves today when my 87 year old grandmother needed to get in. 

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, batman900 said:

Was it worth the price? Is the sound noticeable? Cheapest I'm finding is 550 

I used my Chevy gm point and was able to get it for 400. So at that price it’s was a no brainer to get compared to the rest of the CAI, definitely the best looking one too IMO. The sound is noticeable when you apply medium or more acceleration, mostly accelerating from a dead stop. You won’t hear it ever just cruising. Performance side,  I haven’t noticed to much. But I still have to bring it in To get the ECU flashed. Shifting has changed since I put it in so hopefully the flash helps with smoothing it out . 

1 hour ago, Memphis87 said:

I used my Chevy gm point and was able to get it for 400. So at that price it’s was a no brainer to get compared to the rest of the CAI, definitely the best looking one too IMO. The sound is noticeable when you apply medium or more acceleration, mostly accelerating from a dead stop. You won’t hear it ever just cruising. Performance side,  I haven’t noticed to much. But I still have to bring it in To get the ECU flashed. Shifting has changed since I put it in so hopefully the flash helps with smoothing it out . 

Do they flash the ECM for the CAI or the performance exhaust?

23 hours ago, dedios09 said:

Got a couple things done

• GM Rectangle Running Boards
  • BAK RX4 Tonneau cover

2019 Silverado LT Trail Boss 

fullsizeoutput_1ca3 IMG_2017 copy

fullsizeoutput_1c9b

any fitment issues with the BAK tonneAU cover, Ive been looking at this one and the Gator HR1 Tonneau. Some of the reviews were people complaining on fitment issues with the new silverados/sierras

20 minutes ago, Memphis87 said:

any fitment issues with the BAK tonneAU cover, Ive been looking at this one and the Gator HR1 Tonneau. Some of the reviews were people complaining on fitment issues with the new silverados/sierras

I had a local shop install it for me, but what I've noticed so far is the tailgate won't always open, sometimes it gets stuck ? 

22 minutes ago, dedios09 said:

I had a local shop install it for me, but what I've noticed so far is the tailgate won't always open, sometimes it gets stuck ? 

Loosen the clamps on the rails, and the bolts on the front. Then manually close the tailgate. It’ll push the cover forward into the correct position to stop interfering with the gate. I’ve had the same cover since Feb, no issues going down or power up even.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Loosen the clamps on the rails, and the bolts on the front. Then manually close the tailgate. It’ll push the cover forward into the correct position to stop interfering with the gate. I’ve had the same cover since Feb, no issues going down or power up even.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!