What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

10 hours ago, Atelliott89 said:

So I finally got my tint and flag decal on the back. Ceramic tint. 5%

IMG_20190926_165336_312.jpg

I'm not a fan of the back window decal but I have to say, that is pretty slick. I think because it's subtle with a lot of detail, only when you look at it.

Beauty truck, I think I can hear it screaming for an aggressive tire tread? .

13 hours ago, tanner709 said:

I'm not a fan of the back window decal but I have to say, that is pretty slick. I think because it's subtle with a lot of detail, only when you look at it.

Beauty truck, I think I can hear it screaming for an aggressive tire tread? .

Thanks! Yeah im happy with it. There is so much more I want to do, a big thing is suspension and wheels and tires. Just need to save enough $...

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 6:18 PM, michael betz said:

Yep!  Thanks!!!  Going to dealership tomorrow to have rear wheel liners installed 

So... went to dealership to have first maintenance oil change etc and liners installed,  I walk in all guy says is keys in it I say yes he walks past me gets in truck and drives it off leaving me standing in service area. Another guy says is so and so taking care of you, I say I dont know I'm here for my first service and I got a few questions. He then says so and so is going to be taking care of you and he then leaves and I'm standing in there by myself...guy comes back in I then tell him I ordered the wheel well liners to be installed and have a problem with the radio I want you to look at. He then shakes his head and tells me there is no tech here to look at the radio today let me go see if the liners are here I dont know if I have anyone to install those today. He comes back and tells me no liners are here who did you talk to to order them. I responded your parts guy that answered the phone. He says you dont have a name?  Smh. I told him to give me my truck back and left..................

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sjordan said:

Installed an Undercover Ultraflex. Great cover and customer service. I was missing a piece of the strut to hold the cover upright and they have already fedexed a new one. 

5CEB7E6D-D5A8-40F5-BE9D-9D6290517E1B.jpeg

Looks really good!  When it’s folded up towards the cab, Is the camera in the brake light (at the top of the cab) blocked or can you still view behind you in the rear view mirror? I have the AT4 with the camera and have been debating between this and the BakFlip Mx4.