What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

You know you have your truck pretty much how you like it when all that’s left is silly little things to improve like adding these XPEL door sill guards. ?

E3D1529A-6ADC-4966-9381-7B5A0712A686.thumb.jpeg.0af4ea33ad6c8f3c7a3c9e4a1095e88b.jpeg23802D07-9E0A-4B60-A89D-B0F4402B412E.thumb.jpeg.1a2ffc910695a9a1fefc01a6dfba5fd4.jpeg

Comes in a roll, I cut it at 16” for the front doors, rounded off the corners, and stuck it on in a manner that covers the two edges of the door sill that were taking some small shoe scratches and scuffs.

• Like 8

On 9/18/2019 at 4:11 AM, tanner709 said:

That's a great mod, I just ordered one too.

I watched the video though, and questioned why the hell they didnt add an extra 1" of wire on either end of that connector. It's at quite the angle and he struggled to make the second connection ?

I got mine a few weeks ago.  Tried installing.. and watched the video.  Either my eyes are bad or  I'm color blind because my colors didn't match, and the plug even looked a little different.  I'll try again another day.

Edited by Bigfoot16

I've had my 2019 Silverado Custom for about 2 months now. Pic is about a month old but the 1st mods were debadging the tailgate & installed Carbon fiber vinyl inlays.

20190818_202024.jpg

Edited by Darkflow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shawn O'Leary said:

After getting the truck back from the body shop last week I got it back from the detail shop today (getting xpel wrap and modesta ceramic coating reapplied). I'll put up a pic in the daylight tomorrow. 

Can I ask how much that cost for each of those? I am very interested in getting that done.

9 hours ago, Atelliott89 said:

Can I ask how much that cost for each of those? I am very interested in getting that done.

$5,500 (before tip and not counting the tint work I had done). That was the original cost. This time the insurance company paid for it and got the price down to $2,500; that was a real eye opener. There are some differences... no paint correction work needed this time, and only part of the front clip needed new expel. But they did reapply the entire truck in Modesta ceramic coating. 

Edited by Shawn O'Leary

Start small and work up from there.  Didn't love the white showing through the Z71 blacked out with PD.  It's the first time I've used PD and probably wouldn't use it anywhere else but really great for this mod. 

Before image.

20190921_201800.jpg