What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 9/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, Atelliott89 said:

So I finally got my tint and flag decal on the back. Ceramic tint. 5%

IMG_20190926_165336_312.jpg

Plastic dip the wheels? I've got the same setup, been thinking of doing that. 

11 hours ago, Erod_66 said:

Looks really good!  When it’s folded up towards the cab, Is the camera in the brake light (at the top of the cab) blocked or can you still view behind you in the rear view mirror? I have the AT4 with the camera and have been debating between this and the BakFlip Mx4.  

I do not have that camera so it was not an issue for me, but it would cover the camera as it covers the brake light.  Quality wise the MX4 seems similar, I just did not want it resting on the cab going down the road.  Also, If you have the multipro there are two different part numbers.  I am not sure the difference, but one for multipro and one without multipro.

Edited by Sjordan

19 minutes ago, Sjordan said:

I do not have that camera so it was not an issue for me, but it would cover the camera as it covers the brake light.  Quality wise the MX4 seems similar, I just did not want it resting on the cab going down the road.  Also, If you have the multipro there are two different part numbers.  I am not sure the difference, but one for multipro and one without multipro.

Thanks for the feedback. I had the same feeling regarding the cover leaning on the cab while driving. I guess I'll go with the MX4 since I depend on that camera sometimes. 

6 minutes ago, Erod_66 said:

Thanks for the feedback. I had the same feeling regarding the cover leaning on the cab while driving. I guess I'll go with the MX4 since I depend on that camera sometimes. 

You can always remove the cover - the Ultraflex comes out rather easily when strapped down & without the need for tools to do so.  Can't say the same for the BAK & was the main reason I went with the Ultraflex.  Cover alone weighs about 60lbs according to Undercover.

10 hours ago, tannerm24 said:

I’d like to trade my chrome for a painted bumper. Figure that’ll be hard to do so I’m having it wrapped next week. 

Where are you located. If you are anywhere near southern Indiana the guy I got mine from had a truckload of them. All colors.

9 hours ago, boneill said:

5272A742-F123-4E2A-AF98-5EEFCED6417B.thumb.jpeg.47935c2af928a1f14a45b1593827f8a3.jpeg

Threw some 20x12’s Fuel Sledges,  Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.50’s on my Silverado Custom Trail boss.  6” lift.  Tall / Wide 

Beauty truck. Have you considered color matching the CHEVROLET on the front

I did this today!

Right next to my driveway is a light pole (I am trying to get moved) which makes putting the boat away an exercise of near impossibility. Lol. 

Anyway- I kinda squeezed the mirror against the pole and the mirror basically exploded into it’s many parts. Miraculously, it all went right back together with some epoxy in structural areas that broke inside the housing pieces 

Hard to believe but true!  I can’t imagine how much an auto dimming, power folding, heated, task lighting, accent lighting, blind spot monitoring chrome LTZ mirror costs!

85A92E2F-829A-4871-B5A4-A81EDDCFB708.jpeg

On 9/21/2019 at 12:22 PM, Bigfoot16 said:

I got mine a few weeks ago.  Tried installing.. and watched the video.  Either my eyes are bad or  I'm color blind because my colors didn't match, and the plug even looked a little different.  I'll try again another day.

I installed mine this evening, but I won’t know if it works until tomorrow. I don’t think you are color blind because my wires were not the same color as theirs for sure. I had a green/white as my pin 10 cable and the cable in pin 18 appears to be light purple.  I did turn on the fog lamps and flashed the high beams, but the fog lamps turned off. I’ll get a real test tomorrow.

Installed my new High Country steering wheel I got off eBay last night on my Custom TB. Gonna have to wrap the brown accents in black soon. Really only wanted the leather steering wheel, but it came with all the steering wheel controls and now I have gone down the rabbit hole in figuring out how to get it to all work in the forum threads. I have found the write ups to get heated steering and the controls to work on 2018s and older, but does anyone know if it is basically the same for our 2019s? Anyone know the part number for a 2019 clock spring with heated steering? Any help would be appreciated! 

71066819_10102152148574100_5752835790770012160_o.jpg

71646999_10102152148604040_8682073129536716800_o.jpg

Edited by FuriousFuria