Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Hey everyone, thought I'd drop in here.  I'm new to the forum, new to Chevys, and new to pickup truck ownership altogether.  Purchased this Trail Boss new a little over a month ago and have since put almost 1300 miles on it.  I love it and look for every excuse to get behind the wheel.  Now looking for something to tow with it...

Bonus fake internet points for someone who can tell me what vehicle is parked in my garage - you can see it in the reflection in the doors. ?

image0.jpeg

• Like 4

On 5/18/2020 at 12:51 PM, Demi X31 said:

Picked this beauty up 2 weeks ago. I've since tinted the front windows, added 4 door sill protection, & installed a Backflip G2.

Next up is either the 2" factory lift or an exhaust change - either a Borla or a delete, still undecided.

Absolutely love her.

20200430_233650.jpg

Screenshot_20200428-182630_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200505-010012_Gallery.jpg

Great looking truck! Love the black rims!

• Like 3

On 5/27/2020 at 1:49 PM, SituationNormal said:

Hey everyone, thought I'd drop in here.  I'm new to the forum, new to Chevys, and new to pickup truck ownership altogether.  Purchased this Trail Boss new a little over a month ago and have since put almost 1300 miles on it.  I love it and look for every excuse to get behind the wheel.  Now looking for something to tow with it...

Bonus fake internet points for someone who can tell me what vehicle is parked in my garage - you can see it in the reflection in the doors. ?

image0.jpeg

I tried but can't tell what's inside...Great looking truck though!

• Like 1

My wife and I bought this Cajun Red 6.2L Crew Cab 2020 Trail Boss last week.  I've owned a bunch of vehicles in the past and would say that this impresses me as much as, if not more than, my 2011 Ford Raptor.   Loving it!

Borla S-Type exhaust, Truxedo Sentry CT bed cover, and Husky rear wheel well liners are all ordered and arriving over the next few days.  :)

i-PBnwb3T-X3.jpg

• Like 11

Just picked it up last Thursday. 2020 RST w/ 6.2 in Summit White. Loving this truck so far. Only mod so far is a X15 Pro Tonneau Cover. Plans are painted mirror caps, black badges, black tailgate inlay, and RotoFab Intake. 

RST Front.jpg

RST Rear.jpg

• Like 6

Hi guys, I am new to the forum and excited to see everyone’s rig. I picked up my 2020 RST Z71 5.3 last week. No mods yet, but a Gator EFX Hard fold is in the mail. I plan on tint,a 2in level and KO2 or Ridge Grapplers soon. 

543CB4F0-02E6-4F9F-99C1-667CD1A1076D.jpeg

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Evan King said:

Hi guys, I am new to the forum and excited to see everyone’s rig. I picked up my 2020 RST Z71 5.3 last week. No mods yet, but a Gator EFX Hard fold is in the mail. I plan on tint,a 2in level and KO2 or Ridge Grapplers soon. 

543CB4F0-02E6-4F9F-99C1-667CD1A1076D.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.

• Thanks 1