leveling a trailboss

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:43 PM, Ben Berkenpas said:

Correct. It says it's not compatible but it works great. Supposed to be a level coming out specifically for the Trailboss soon from a couple different manufacturers. I don't know exactly what those will consist of or how much they will cost. I installed the  motofab kit 6 months ago and have had absolutely no problems as have many people on the forum. Time will tell if we end up with premature wear on the front end parts but as of now it is the only fix for the factory rake. 

Ben, Are you saying you have or havent seen several people claiming issues with installing this kit? I purchased it and I am concerned about the ball joints if I install

Edited by Aycock1987

1 hour ago, Aycock1987 said:

Ben, Are you saying you have or havent seen several people claiming issues with installing this kit? I purchased it and I am concerned about the ball joints if I install

I haven't heard of any problems at all. I have nothing but positive reviews of it. But....they say it shouldn't be used on the Trailboss/AT4. I really don't know the reason but it works great!

5 hours ago, ETMC said:

Now Rough Country has released their official AT4 kit (not for TB) we should start seeing some come out soon. Still holding out here. 

share the link... I cant find it

5 minutes ago, JR09country said:

Am i missing something? Why do they say specifically not the TB I thought the suspension systems were the exact same?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I sent Rough Country a message asking the same thing and they told me that the setup is different.... which I thought they were the same too.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JR09country said:

Am i missing something? Why do they say specifically not the TB I thought the suspension systems were the exact same?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

So they can market them separately and increase the price of the AT4 kit over the Trail Boss version since the GMC is " Professional Grade " :D

50 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

So they can market them separately and increase the price of the AT4 kit over the Trail Boss version since the GMC is " Professional Grade " :D

After looking at the instructions, I'm not sure if I'm completely missing something but does this type of a leveling kit cause for less aggressive angles/wear over the motofab that everyone else has already already been running with?

Iam not an expert but simply wondering why the difference in lower strut spacers. I would assume the traditional “C” shaped spacer is the same or better. Also on the instruction sheet I noticed the new camber spacer...assuming that is to achieve stock alignment numbers. I am curious if the motofab 1.5” leveling kit also achieves factory alignment or nearly close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, asalinasz39 said:

Iam not an expert but simply wondering why the difference in lower strut spacers. I would assume the traditional “C” shaped spacer is the same or better. Also on the instruction sheet I noticed the new camber spacer...assuming that is to achieve stock alignment numbers. I am curious if the motofab 1.5” leveling kit also achieves factory alignment or nearly close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to get mine aligned back to factory specs 

• Like 1