What did you pay for your truck?

Just joined, really wanting to get back into silverado. Very interested in the diesel rst.  Should I wait until october to see if prices get better? 

I just bought 2 weeks ago, my deal is mentioned a couple pages back.

I got 16% off MSRP and a good value on 2 trade-ins.

I thought that was a pretty fair deal on a diesel RST.
33ce1b0f088c70b2051c9617adb9304d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gf2020 said:

I just bought 2 weeks ago, my deal is mentioned a couple pages back.

I got 16% off MSRP and a good value on 2 trade-ins.

I thought that was a pretty fair deal on a diesel RST.
33ce1b0f088c70b2051c9617adb9304d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Just under 16% off of MSRP and ~10% off Invoice here on my new RST here also.  Will post the numbers here in a few minutes.  

Edited by Philipgonzales3

2020 RST 6.2L 10 Speed, Z71, All Star edition, Leather, sunroof, safety I, Convenience I and II, Advanced Trailering, Chev-tec bedliner.  

MSRP:  $58,105

Invoice: $54,401

Sale Price: $48,950

Below MSRP price ~ 15.76%

Below invoice price ~ 10.02%

That sounds pretty good right?

2020-08-07_19-41-40.jpg

2020-08-07_20-29-48.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Philipgonzales3 said:

2020 RST 6.2L 10 Speed, Z71, All Star edition, Leather, sunroof, safety I, Convenience I and II, Advanced Trailering, Chev-tec bedliner.  

Yes, I think in this climate getting 15% or better off a mid-level trim with either the 6.2 or the diesel is pretty good.

Higher trim lines have more margin and there is less demand for the lower trim lines and standard engines, so their discounts will be greater.

You got a great deal on the buyout of your previous truck so you have to look at the total deal.  

I got 15.8% off MSRP on my RST Z71 3.0.  Could I have haggled for another $500 or $1000?  Probably, but I received what I thought were fair trade values on 2 vehicles and that saved me over $2000 in sales tax here in MA.  I was very happy with the total deal.

Enjoy your new truck!  

Edited by gf2020
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Philipgonzales3 said:

2020-08-07_19-41-40.jpg

2020-08-07_20-29-48.jpg

Beautiful lookin truck mate. Congrats to you 

• Like 1

Hi guys

I’m new to Chevy after years of driving Toyota’s and loosing faith in them. Didn’t need anything fancy so I got a 2020 Silverado Custom Crew Cab 4x4 with the v6. I think the price was very good -  $33k including all fees and taxes. Bought at Buchanan Automotive in Waynesboro PA.  They gave me a fair price on my Tacoma that I traded in too. They are selling trucks there like crazy!

Hoss

Edited by Hoss Dawson

On 8/9/2020 at 3:04 PM, Philipgonzales3 said:

2020-08-07_19-41-40.jpg

2020-08-07_20-29-48.jpg

That's as "loaded" as you can get an RST. I think you did well in this climate, too. ?? Great truck! I have the same thing, minus the 6.2L (wasn't available when I bought my 2019). I sure wish I had that motor and transmission. ? 

• Like 1

Hey all, just joined as I’m shopping for an LT Trail Boss. Got quoted MSRP minus the current $5,000 consumer cash for a Northsky Blue with Leather and Conveince Package I and II over the weekend. At this point, is that the best I’m going to get? Either way I’m thinking we’re going to wait to see what September and October holds.

10 minutes ago, VTWarthog said:

Hey all, just joined as I’m shopping for an LT Trail Boss. Got quoted MSRP minus the current $5,000 consumer cash for a Northsky Blue with Leather and Conveince Package I and II over the weekend. At this point, is that the best I’m going to get? Either way I’m thinking we’re going to wait to see what September and October holds.

Probably. Not a lot of incentives out there on the TB's right now. Something else MIGHT drop around the EOM, but the dealers never know. 

i got mine at invoice plus the rebate 2 weeks ago, northsky blue rst crew cab with z71 & protection, convenience 1 and 2, 20 inch wheels, and 4 inch black running boards. msrp 54450, invoice 46081, dealer had to trade for it or i probably could've got a tiny bit more.

4 hours ago, Hoss Dawson said:

Hi guys

I’m new to Chevy after years of driving Toyota’s and loosing faith in them. Didn’t need anything fancy so I got a 2020 Silverado Custom Crew Cab 4x4 with the v6. I think the price was very good -  $33k including all fees and taxes. Bought at Buchanan Automotive in Waynesboro PA.  They gave me a fair price on my Tacoma that I traded in too. They are selling trucks there like crazy!

Hoss

Congrats! There are a few of us here that traded from Toyota after the brand didn't live up to it's reputation. Not that Chevy is perfect.

• Like 1

Last month I bought exactly what you're looking for. I was only able to get the $5,000 rebate, plus another $2,331 knocked off. These trucks are selling fast. You'll either have to custom order, at which point the only discounts you'll get are what's available when a VIN for your truck is produced, or find something already inbound to get the current offers. I've been told a custom order is about 2 months out, and you're likely looking at 2021MY at this point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk