Longtube Headers and Custom Magnaflow Exhaust

Hello, Everyone

Just Wanted to share a video I was meaning to make for some months now, I lost a GoPro Camera on the process, so I had to save for a new one to make this video.

If you like the video, a subscription to my YouTube Channel is always appreciated!

This is my exhaust set up

-Speed Engineering Long Tube Headers (1 7/8" Primaries to 3" Collectors)

-Dual 3" X Pipes

-Dual 3" Magnaflow Mufflers (PN 14419)

- True Dual Exhaust to 3.5" Tips

This is how she sounds while towing:

Brief Exhaust clips:

Thank you all for watching

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EaglesZ71 said:

Awesome!!!

Reminds me of my KOOKS long tubes with y and high flow cats going through Corsa exhaust.

Mine is somewhat louder.

Your has that nice non obnoxious grunt.

Good Job!!!

Thanks!

I believe i got rid of the grunt when putting the X pipes 

I went with 2 X pipes trying to mimic the sound of a corvette, since Corsa sells a double X pipe for them

3 hours ago, VdellaV said:

Thanks!

I believe i got rid of the grunt when putting the X pipes 

I went with 2 X pipes trying to mimic the sound of a corvette, since Corsa sells a double X pipe for them

I did not know that interesting.

Might look into that in my future.

31 minutes ago, EaglesZ71 said:

I did not know that interesting.

Might look into that in my future.

Here is a link, in my case, i just bough 2 3" Cherry Bomb X pipes for less than $50 bucks and welded them together

https://corvettestore.com/c7-corvette-3-0-double-helixx-x-pipe-exhaustc7xpipe

• 2 years later...
On 4/13/2021 at 1:08 AM, Lowz71 said:

Hey do you know if the driver side primary had to be modified in order to clear your drive shaft ? 

My 2018 2wd didn’t have this issue although the driver side  pretty much rested on the frame clanging none stop while driving drove me insane. But I finally gave it the business dented it with a mallet while it was removed during my dod/cam swap all’s good. My motor mount had 40k original miles I saw SE claiming sagging mount was the excuse in my case it should go without saying but that’s bullshit.

For “Potential buyers” they work yes but for me the fitment/finish made me wish I got eBay LT’s probably would’ve been just as if not more happy and saved money.

There’s two tiers (all gains equivocal) in the k2xx reasonable priced header for the everyday working individuals and the upper echelon insanely priced i mean you do get flanges/a quality finish/perfect fit but damn $2-3k for headers-y pipe 😂😂😂🙈🙈. With difference in cost you could cam or turbo your shitbox.

Reuse your old bolts and get delco gasket the included stuff is laughable. Weld them hoes to the y or add flanges I welded vbands the after I these photo were taken. Clamps pssshhhhhhhh whatever.

0187AAFA-A39A-4053-9C29-03A25FCABCCE.jpeg

7D04178B-B7FC-4266-A34B-F240EA52A20F.jpeg

Edited by Addison Lesinski