Wheel Deals?

Looking for the best online deal on wheels or even a wheel/tire package. Not sure where to look as this would be my first time making a wheel purchase online.

Just purchased a 3.5" kit from rough country as well so I am open to ideas on size and offset. 

First time posting on this website but from what I've seen so far you guys can be very helpful!!

Discount tire direct has always been good to me! I just ordered new wheels and tires and it went well again. They seem to always have good rebates and deals running. Free shipping and mounting and balancing as well. Also the will install new tpms sensors too! I have ordered 4 different sets from them over the years and have not had any problems.

• Like 1

I bought from customwheeloffsets.com and I literally bought them yesterday and they're already on the FedEx truck scheduled to be delivered on Monday!  Pretty impressed with them so far hopefully everything continues to go great.

• Like 1

Get a pert number from the wheel you want. Get the ebay app off your phone. Wait until ebay has a 10-15% off everything coupon. It will notify you, and order from ebay. I got $250 off my wheels and tires that way. It took patience but was well worth it.

• Like 2

Mr.Wheel Deal, best price I found, $200. Less then anybody on eBay and $400. Less then Customwheelsoffset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SSchup
correction
  • Like 1