Agreements Screen comes on weekly

On my 2019 Sierra, an Agreements screen comes on about once a week when I start the truck.  You can accept or decline, does not matter, it still comes back.  This has been going on since I got the truck.  I hoped it would go away with the most recent update but it did  not.  See attachment for the screen picture.  I have been to the dealer who has no idea how to stop it.  Frustrating.

IMG_20190419_120302594.jpg

Welcome to the club!  Very friggin' annoying and not everyone has it.  And not everyone has the radio station on HUD, even with the same truck and software version.  WTF!

If you press decline, absolutely nothing is different so what is the point of this in the first place?

It doesn't matter if you accept or not.  It keeps coming back. I also have the 803 update and it is still happening. I have also been to the dealer and had the brake recall and the trailer light control module reflashed. No change.

Mine did that on my RST the first week. Then it stopped. Odd. 

Now, however, it cycles thru all sorts of screens when I turn it on. Often it has the display where “Driver 1 is detected”. Other times it just comes on and connects right away to my phone. Other times, it displays a screen like it just started up for the first time. ??‍♂️