Has anyone ordered from this company before? I have been trying to order a set of 5100 Bilsteins and the website will not work paying with PayPal and no response from numerous emails and phone calls. What has been your experiences?

1 hour ago, lodge307 said:

Has anyone ordered from this company before? I have been trying to order a set of 5100 Bilsteins and the website will not work paying with PayPal and no response from numerous emails and phone calls. What has been your experiences?

I too tried to order from them.  Completely unresponsive to me also.  I spent my money elsewhere.  

Why would you want to, if you are having this much trouble contacting them.  Is the price for those parts that much cheaper, to make up for this hassle?  And how difficult do you think it will be if, say, they happen to not bother shipping parts to you, or ship you the wrong parts, or defect parts?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, davester said:

Why would you want to, if you are having this much trouble contacting them.  Is the price for those parts that much cheaper, to make up for this hassle?  And how difficult do you think it will be if, say, they happen to not bother shipping parts to you, or ship you the wrong parts, or defect parts?

And your experience was with them??

I tried to order, days go by and they still didn't run the card. So I cancelled the card, I don't trust that stuff. Search the company name and look on Tacoma forum when it shows in the search, tons of people had problems and apparently the guys banned from a lot of boards. From what they say on there Battle Born Offroads paypal is MRT too.

50 minutes ago, Lsgun1 said:

I tried to order, days go by and they still didn't run the card. So I cancelled the card, I don't trust that stuff. Search the company name and look on Tacoma forum when it shows in the search, tons of people had problems and apparently the guys banned from a lot of boards. From what they say on there Battle Born Offroads paypal is MRT too.

I'm fairly confident MRT is now Battle Born Off-road.  

3 hours ago, kennerz said:

Had to change business names.... tells the whole story.  Can't be that good.  Writing on the wall. I would choose another company to buy from just based on that information. 

Yes exactly. Found a set from Auto Anything at a great price. They will price match anyone. 

I had a similar experience. Originally ordered the 6112's and had to switch to the eibach kit. Eventually had to cancel because my order would never show up. This was a 3 month ordeal. Had my kit within 2 days from summit.

The whole time it was damn near impossible to get a response. Nice guy but I would look elsewhere in the future. Hes too busy building desert runners and shit to fulfil orders.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I’m noticing a lot of these fly by night stores lately. I get the sense they are just operating out of a house and drop ship everything from their suppliers.

Looking at MRT and Battle Born Instagrams, there are just too many similarities for them to not be the same company. Floors, locations, etc.

Buyer beware, stick with the big trusted names. Most will match prices too.

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a full 6112/5160 setup before seeing this thread, I've tried to reach out to them several times with no response via email or via phone. 

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this company because as far as I can tell, they are not well versed in e-commerce. At least Amex was kind enough to do a charge back for me so I'm not screwed. 

Stick to the reputable and responsive dealers. 

Damn, I was going to try Battle Born. They are active on Facebook. I don't see the 6112 listed or available @ Auto Anything. You get up around that $700 range for the 6112 set up front and you start contemplating The Fox 2.0 for an extra hundred bucks. They come pre assembled, which is nice. They say they are set at 2.0 inches from factory, but I'm seeing lots of different numbers after install. Consensus seems to be around 1.5"