Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

15 minutes ago, hotrodz37 said:

Where’d you get the fender badge that excludes the engine size? Is it from an elevation? If you have a part number that would be awesome. Truck looks good, don’t see many lowered ones these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got bored. Heres the part numbers

• Like 1

Has anyone recalibrated their speedometers after changing wheel/tire diameter?

I have a 2019 Sierra Elevation.  It was a manager’s demo.  Came with levelling kit and 275/65R20 BFG KO2’s on factory Elevation black 20” Snowflake style wheels.  Tires now have a 65 aspect ratio now vs factory 60.  Obviously with the level and slight diameter change there’s no rubbing or anything.

Also thinking about getting a set of dedicated winter wheels and tires.  Probably go 17” or 18” to save some cash but wondering if that’d screw up my speedo and other components on my truck?

33E23CC9-0C96-4C1D-8385-1CCAE5F8E41A.jpeg

Edited by madconcept

16 minutes ago, Nick Jennings said:

How do you like the Coopers? I'm debating between them and the Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

I love them. Minimal to no road noise, great in wet/snow/mud, even wear and great mileage. I rotate every 5-6k miles. For a load range E tire they aren’t as heavy as others either. I’ve ran Coopers on my last three trucks. The last set had over 25k on them and 12/32, before I traded the truck in.  I think I could have easily got another 20-25k out of them. 

6 minutes ago, Cmillerjr said:

I love them. Minimal to no road noise, great in wet/snow/mud, even wear and great mileage. I rotate every 5-6k miles. For a load range E tire they aren’t as heavy as others either. I’ve ran Coopers on my last three trucks. The last set had over 25k on them and 12/32, before I traded the truck in.  I think I could have easily got another 20-25k out of them. 

I don't do any off road driving other than my 1/4 mile long gravel road. Would you recommend either or both of the tires for that kind of driving? We get snow a few weeks a year at our elevation, sometimes 2 feet worth. 

1 hour ago, Nick Jennings said:

I don't do any off road driving other than my 1/4 mile long gravel road. Would you recommend either or both of the tires for that kind of driving? We get snow a few weeks a year at our elevation, sometimes 2 feet worth. 

Absolutely, the only time I’m off road is during hunting season. I’m on the highway 75% of the time. I’m in Pittsburgh so we don’t see 2 feet of snow, but never had an issue in 6 inches or so. 

3 hours ago, Cmillerjr said:

Absolutely, the only time I’m off road is during hunting season. I’m on the highway 75% of the time. I’m in Pittsburgh so we don’t see 2 feet of snow, but never had an issue in 6 inches or so. 

On a side note, what kind of MPG u seeing around pgh? I have stock 5.3/10spd (minus a cap) AT4 and I am seeing 14.5 city/MAYBE 16.7 highway

1 hour ago, mistaare said:

On a side note, what kind of MPG u seeing around pgh? I have stock 5.3/10spd (minus a cap) AT4 and I am seeing 14.5 city/MAYBE 16.7 highway

Around town I’m getting 14 and 18 on the highway, that’s with the larger, heavier tires and leveling kit. I was seeing 16/20 stock. 

I took a three hour trip to Harrisburg and peaked at 28.2. 

3 hours ago, mistaare said:

I'm still on my first tank, and looks like I'll get 525 miles on it.  Truck's computer shows best of 28mpg.  I'll calculate it once I get a fill up.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, bamulk said:

Method NV 305 18x9 -12 Offset
Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx 295/70/18
1.5 Level (Trailboss)
Slight Rub on mudflap on full lock. 

IMG_20190713_105657.thumb.jpg.095fd2dcdced67e4bb0eaf6088900032.jpg

Can you post more pictures of the front. Id like to see the front stance. Trying to get a similar setup but ive seen other trucks that dont look this good with the same rims.