Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

Hostile Sprockets 20*10 will require a 8mm spacer to clear the caliper, really bummed out about it, but oh well.  factory 275/60 Bridgestones mounted on my Hostile wheels.  Truck is stock height with just a mud flap mod.  0 rubbing at all full lock to lock. 

SELLING MY CUSTOM HUBCENTRIC 8MM SPACERS IF ANYONE NEEDS A PAIR.

B04ADCF5-13BA-41F4-BECD-C8D5392BF61E.jpeg

C415EC02-104D-41D1-B012-3A94184C6692.jpeg

Edited by pewterliftedz
  • Like 1

I'm looking at some 22x12's for my truck.  Anybody running these?  I don't want that "too wide look", but want a more aggressive look.
The guy who posted before you has x10s and they look like they hang out of the fender an inch or more so so assume the x12s will be an inch more than that at the minimum especially if the offset is -44 or similar.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22x10 -19 offset Fuel Contra

35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

6” BDS

- Lots of trimming was involved to make it not rub so bad. Trimmed out the whole inside of the splash guards, the front wheel liner until the bracket and the bottom front valance trimming. Even after all the trimming it still rubs in reverse on the passenger side but my solution to that is make wider turns. 

10D29C76-CE2D-4BBE-A65F-2E01B217C3C9.jpeg

Edited by burban81
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, burban81 said:

22x10 -19 offset Fuel Contra

35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

6” BDS

- Lots of trimming was involved to make it not rub so bad. Trimmed out the whole inside of the splash guards, the front wheel liner until the bracket and the bottom front valance trimming. Even after all the trimming it still rubs in reverse on the passenger side but my solution to that is make wider turns. 

10D29C76-CE2D-4BBE-A65F-2E01B217C3C9.jpeg

Looks great!  

On 3/6/2020 at 6:17 PM, Bigfoot16 said:

I'm looking at some 22x12's for my truck.  Anybody running these?  I don't want that "too wide look", but want a more aggressive look.

My 10 wides hang out of the fender quite a bit, I can't image a 12 wide.  I'm actually shopping for a 9" wheel, because I'm not crazy about the look

• Like 1

My 10 wides hang out of the fender quite a bit, I can't image a 12 wide.  I'm actually shopping for a 9" wheel, because I'm not crazy about the look

92c247f54440c340b707de4fd00b828d.plist
These are x10s , i think it’s very minor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ICTWildcat said:

For those that changed out the stock 18"s on the 2019/2020 Trail Boss, anyone happen to know the wheel specs??  I know they are 18 x 8.5 but I've tried searching weight, backspace and offset and can't find the info anywhere.  

18x8.5.  26mm offset. 5.77 back space

Edited by Flatblack83
  • Like 1