Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

On 9/23/2019 at 3:06 PM, hcop33 said:

New to the board and I just replaced my wheels from the stock 20" LTZ rims to the 22" Chevy rims... I do plan on keeping both sets of tires as I heard the Bridgestone Alenza tires are terrible during the winter time.

3BDB3E70-5406-45A9-B601-A351668B3066.JPG

Any more pictures of the 22” rims? What size tires? That looks good. 

10 hours ago, mistaare said:

Any more pictures of the 22” rims? What size tires? That looks good. 

Here are pictures from the Chevy website and another picture of my truck. They are great looking rims. The tires are Bridgestone Atienza's but I don't remember the size. Let me know if you need them though and I can get it for you.

640X640image Not FoundIMG_2228.jpg

Edited by hcop33
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, hcop33 said:

Here are pictures from the Chevy website and another picture of my truck. They are great looking rims. The tires are Bridgestone Atienza's but I don't remember the size. Let me know if you need them though and I can get it for you.

640X640image Not FoundIMG_2228.jpg

Those are nice!  I just wish they made them in a polished finish.  With my dark paint and bright trim and chrome it just wouldn't look right.  But for whatever reason it just works on Silver and White trucks even with the chrome.

Looks Great, Congrats!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, foxcoupefan said:

No problem on the questions. 

They don't show a specific c/o kit for the 19, but they have King build and tune them to match for you once ordered. 

Here is a link to the uppers. https://www.bajakits.com/i-31570226-19-silverado-sierra-1500-4wd-upper-arm.html?ref=category:1459192

I am running the full 3". I have been letting them settle before I adjust again. I am coming down about a 1/2" in the front. Although CV angles are pretty good and the truck drives great. 

JT at Baja Kits is awesome. Great customer service and they get back to you with any questions very quickly. 

Just ordered mine through JT. ‘19 LTZ black. I can’t decide which wheels though. 

Anyone have Nitto TG or Ridge Grapplers 305/45/22 on factory 22" wheels on a Sierra? Thinking about getting that size since its 4 ply XL instead of jumping up in the weight of a bigger 10 ply tire. Afraid it might look too small though with the non-round wheel openings. Love to see some pics if anyone has one. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 4:21 PM, foxcoupefan said:

17" Method MR 312s. 35/12.5/17 KO2s, Baja Kits Chase Kit Suspension (Front King coilovers w/remote reservoirs, boxed upper control arms, rear Kings w/remotes, 1" lift rear) . No rubbing.

20190829_180152.jpg

how high is your lift and how do those kings ride?

EDIT: just seen your reply to another....how did you get 3in on kings? do the use a spacer with adjustable nut or is it all done with just adjustable nut?....

not only does it look mean but you can smash thru some pretty serious shit.....very proper, if your gonna do it get the performance out it as well!

Edited by Dunn

20" DX blackout 20x9  -18

Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5

RC 6"  lift,  1/4" spacers

hollowed flaps to loose the rub, still get it once in awhile when turning tight into a slanted driveway.

20190510_165919-1.jpg

20190510_165933-1.jpg

Edited by KevinO
missed a detail!

On 10/11/2019 at 9:52 PM, D animal said:

If anyone who swapped out their stock trail boss wheels is interested in selling let me know. I'm looking for a set of 18s.

I have 4000 miles on mine. Ordering new rims this weekend. I live in ohio. Make me a fair offer and they are yours