Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

18 hours ago, hotrodz37 said:

Bigfoot, how do you like the Ridge Grapplers? I’m torn between them and the Terra Grapplers in the same size, but I can get the Terras for $120 less per tire so I think that’s helping me make up my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them very much.  The ride is good and the road noise is negligible.  I had the Open Country R/T on my last truck and I think these ride and drive much better.  The Terra is a great tire, as well.  I just liked the more aggressive look of the Ridge better.  I'm also an avid bow hunter, so i get off the beaten path from time to time and wanted the added traction with this tread pattern.  I'll put some chrome wheels on this Spring and know the aggressive tire with chrome will look pretty good.  Good luck with your choice.

Edited by Bigfoot16
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that nobody has chrome wheels (unless I missed one)

I had billets on my ‘17 but being a DD it gets to be a headache and chrome is cheap. If you want that look billet is the only way to go

• 2 weeks later...

24" x 10"  Niche M192 Altair Wheels (Can't remember offset...only size they offer in 24" for the Sierra.

295/35/24 Nexens (hate these tires)

4/6 drop , Belltech Street performance kit with Cnotch kit and bumpstops

No rubbing. Zero issues. Dealership had drop done prepurchase

Ignore me standing in truck bed. I was having some fun

truck3.jpg

• Like 8

24" x 10"  Niche M192 Altair Wheels (Can't remember offset...only size they offer in 24" for the Sierra.
295/35/24 Nexens (hate these tires)

4/6 drop , Belltech Street performance kit with Cnotch kit and bumpstops

No rubbing. Zero issues. Dealership had drop done prepurchase

Ignore me standing in truck bed. I was having some fun
truck3.thumb.jpg.8452e75502383eab624c24975e699ad1.jpg

Where’d you get the fender badge that excludes the engine size? Is it from an elevation? If you have a part number that would be awesome. Truck looks good, don’t see many lowered ones these days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hotrodz37 said:

Where’d you get the fender badge that excludes the engine size? Is it from an elevation? If you have a part number that would be awesome. Truck looks good, don’t see many lowered ones these days.

Thank you! Always had a thing for lowered trucks.

My Sierra is a Base Model, so I'm assuming all of the Base or fleet models have this. I'd have to track down a part number. Everything had Matte black factory options ( grille, bumpers, etc) from GM.