2021 Silverado/Sierra interior update coming

I hope they change the outside a bit for GMs sake.  I drove a 19 LT to the lake this weekend because it was gonna get bought back and GM wanted 1000 miles put on it before they would come get it....  Anyway,  I had quite a few people comment on how ugly the truck was,  what is Chevy thinking... Anybody that had anything to say about the truck didn’t like it.  Nobody said nice looking truck.  

• Like 1

Why people hating on the frontend I think in rst/color match the truck looks great but chromed it leaves to many angles. Of course they are gonna redo the inside after 2 model runs they got rushed to get it out. The real secret is get a 19/20 and trade it in on a 22/23 once they really change a few things. I think trading in the truck befor 30k miles is better then Keeping it and selling later, your gonna lose less money in the end cause it’s newer and the inside will be updated with other things. But the outside will probably stay the same till 2025ishhhh

1 hour ago, SILVER SLED said:

.  They changed the redesigned for 2019 SS Camaro front end in......2019, less than a model year.  

They really had no choice on that one . That bowtie had no business being there.

2019-chevrolet-camaross-004.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mookdoc6 said:

My buddy just rolled up in 69 C10...nobody said anything about how crappy the interior was?  Interesting.......Only 2019 T1's have crappy interior?

Google '69 F100  or D100 interior and compare them to the '69 C10.  We use to make the same sort of comparisons back then but without the far reaching and immediate responses via the internet.  Looking back, I still liked the Ford the best!   ?  Is your buddy's truck modified, restored,  or original?

I'ts funny look at the unveiling of 2019 Chevy in Texas,not once do they show the crowd once it's sitting on the platform.Smart move on their part,I bet the the people in the stadium are going what the f--k.Look at the comments underneath.

11 hours ago, econometrics said:

No, they won’t. 

If anyone reading this thinks the 2021 refresh will have materially different exterior styling, you’re living on the moon.

I think you're wrong,sales count for everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cjc said:

I'ts funny look at the unveiling of 2019 Chevy in Texas,not once do they show the crowd once it's sitting on the platform.Smart move on their part,I bet the the people in the stadium are going what the f--k.Look at the comments underneath.

I think you're wrong,sales count for everything.

There's plenty out there on GM's feelings about their 2019 Silverado & Sierra sales. They're feeling pretty good about the numbers, and the numbers are not that bad right now for the first model year. 

Secondly, if you actually think GM will dramatically change the style of a truck they spent over 7000 hours testing, the biggest truck update since GMT-900 (in 2007), I wholeheartedly disagree. 

See: 2018/2019 F-150 refresh. Barely different than 2014 onward. 

• Like 1