2021 Silverado/Sierra interior update coming

Interested to see what, if any, changes they make to the cabin. I was looking at T1's of all trim levels, but I still personally felt they were a downgrade on the interior, even compared to my K2 LT2 interior (no center console). This is just one man's opinion, but they're going to need to change quite a few things to get me to trade. 

Edited by Jglew82
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jglew82 said:

Interested to see what, if any, changes they make to the cabin. I was looking at T1's of all trim levels, but I still personally felt they were a downgrade on the interior, even compared to my K2 LT2 interior (no center console). This is just one man's opinion, but they're going to need to change quite a few things to get me to trade. 

I agree. I do miss my 2017 Silverado. If that truck had rear air, I would've kept it

• Like 2

The present interior is just fine, just not great or class-leading in any way. Ergonomics are good and I find it usable and comfy. My only complaints are materials quality and lack of features one would expect even in base models. RAM is definitely the best of the bunch. Honestly, I was not impressed by the 2015-up F150, too many sharp angles, just feels unfinished to me. I like a few curves here and there, LOL. Probably why I prefer the new Silverado exterior to the Sierra.

By comparison, I cannot stand the foreign truck styles, inside or out. Gimme a '19 GM over those any day.

What they need is a clear start. That means you fire every asshat that signed off or was responsible for this current interior.  

Just don’t get how gms interior have been bad for so long. Good to hear though and see gm knows this is a huge sore spot. Ohh and they see ram is destroying their sales this year so far. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Aycock1987 said:

I agree. I do miss my 2017 Silverado. If that truck had rear air, I would've kept it

Same here. If my 2016 LTZ had push-button start and blind zone alert I'd probably still have it. 

• Like 1

I've always liked the interior of a Silverado better than any. But, I especially like the interior of the 2019. I think it looks great. 

Especially the the gauges, just a very clean design if you will. Nothing too fancy. I like that.

Edited by MacLaren
  • Like 5

On 8/9/2019 at 10:54 PM, f8l vnm said:

What they need is a clear start. That means you fire every asshat that signed off or was responsible for this current interior.  

Just don’t get how gms interior have been bad for so long. Good to hear though and see gm knows this is a huge sore spot. Ohh and they see ram is destroying their sales this year so far. 

I totally agree. I will wait for the update. The dealership calls me every week to trade my truck in,I tell them stop calling me your new trucks are just ugly!

• Like 2