User Profile Account Verification Email Not Being Received ???

Has anyone had trouble receving the account verification email when setting up a new user profile on the infotainment system?  I just bought a 2019 AT4 and tried creating a profile twice.  I've been able to create a profile and save settings, but have not received the account verification email it claims to have sent.  Any thoughts???

Edited by Rosshog
grammar

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2019 at 8:42 AM, Rosshog said:

Has anyone had trouble receving the account verification email when setting up a new user profile on the infotainment system?  I just bought a 2019 AT4 and tried creating a profile twice.  I've been able to create a profile and save settings, but have not received the account verification email it claims to have sent.  Any thoughts???

I just had the same issue on my 2020 HD.  Did you ever receive the email or figure out the issue? When I log onto my account with Chevrolet, it shows preferences are not available for my vehicle??  If the'yre not available, why the heck does GM offer them at all?