Hidden Fisheye camera feature on Lt trail boss

Hey guys I had a weird thing happen and I want to know if it has hallened to anyone else. I’ve had my 2019 LT trail boss for less than 6 months and this is the second time it happens and I was able to take a picture of it. Last nigh when I opened the truck with the remote and got in I noticed the screen was on and there was a fisheye view on it. After I turned it on it went off and when I put it in reverse the regular camera turned on. I thought it could be the same camera just a different setting but from the picture you can see the fisheye is left of the regular camera and the angle is different.I thought that bubble next to the regular camera was just an led light and I don’t see the camera in there. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to activate the fisheye camera? Whats the purpose of that camera? I cant seem to find anything about it online. 

53BD9690-904A-4ADE-A386-20CFF40CC2E1.jpeg

5C9EF6C4-C463-4969-8B34-5ED5F1CCA1EF.jpeg

I think that other cam is the trailer hitch view. At least is is on mine. Do you have that option on the screen when in reverse?  Mine shows that fish-eye view occasionally but I just assumed a camera malfunction. 

No I don't have any option for the fisheye, I wish I did though. It probably is a malfunction. The next step is when it happens again to run to the back and have my son take a picture to see if it is the same camera or a different one.

It’s a fault, not a feature. The other bubble is just the hitch light.

Trucks with the hitch view option still have only one camera, and digitally alter the image from the backup camera for the top-down hitch view.