Move over Defenders LTX, Newest Michelin Tire

9 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

Pricey

I can't justify the added cost over the Defender LTX M/S.

:)

They're like the same price. The one he posted just seems expensive because its a huge 20" LT tire.

• Like 1

I posted my size as my OCD with tires has me always looking to compare. Look up your tire size and see for yourself. Michelin Defenders have an enormous following specifically for their long life, ride comfort and great traction. These are the newest design and just as the Defenders were advertised as better for high torque use, so are these.

Sent from Above

Thanks
Still not in my size at Tire Rack.
I have never had Michelins but my next tire will be the Defender LTX M/S.
265/65/18

[emoji4]

You’re not running stock OEM size, you must be leveled running 65 instead of 60’s correct?

Sent from Above

Interesting.  I have 71k on my Michelin LTX  MS2's.  Not the Defenders because this tires are 7 yrs old and just now getting down to the wear bars.  Time to replace them.  Rotated every 6 to 7k miles.

It was a little squirrely towing the trailer back home on I-40 in the rain.  Kept the speed at 60mph

• Like 1

They have been on the market for 5-6 month now or more but I haven't heard much feedback about them yet. We shipped out lots of them this winter at my work and even installed a set on one of the work trucks. Probably have 10k miles on them so far and they look new still but I don't get to drive that truck. For sure the target is the heavy duty line for this tire.

• Like 1

We've been installing these on the transit vans like crazy at my work. Haven't heard any feedback yet, but I've been out for shoulder surgery since November. They're designed to be more of a snow tire then the defenders.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1