Im Back! 2020 Silverado LT

After owning a car for the last 2+ years, I bit the bullet last night and purchase a 2020 Crew Cab Silverado LT 4X4. I think I got a fair deal, $32,500 OTD with Katzkin leather included (Not installed yet). I love the drive and bulkiness of the truck. To be honest, I hated the front ends when they first came out. Wasn't till I looked at one in person that I started to love it. The amount of features that are included on these at the LT level is crazy. We were shopping new vs a 2016-2019 GMC SLT, and it just didnt make sense to go used.

One quick note - I purchased the 2.7 Turbo, which still shocks me. I thought it was going to be a car engine. It does 99% of everything I need. Shocked that they got that output on a 4 banger. 

Only thing that seems a tiny bit disappointing, but not a big deal, is that CarPlay seems to be less high-quality than the standard GM display. Its like the colors are a bit washed out. Ill get used to it. Will have this truck for 6-10 years.

IMG_2106.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

• Like 6

I got my 2020 LT right after Christmas. Traded in my 2014 Silverado on it.

I got the 2.7T too and I am really impressed with it so far.

Lots of four banger haters here.

I got the White Iridescent Pearl and it has leather seats.

So far I'm real happy with the truck.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Congrats, remember, it’s going to be a hard working engine, keep up with your OCI’s sooner rather than later and it’ll last you a very long time especially with high quality oil.

Sent from Above