anyone on here have a yellow silverado?

I’m not sure i like the shade of that yellow but a yellow or an orange could look awesome with all the black on a trail boss. I support the idea! If your sales person cant get it done for you find a dealer that does large fleet orders. They will be able to assist better probably. Might still resist ordering it because it might take a long time to get or they don't want to get stuck with it. They may want a substantial deposit just to cover their rear. 

14 hours ago, 84TAVeRT said:

19608142458x640.jpg

I am not a fan of the T1 styling BUT....it's cute. Like a bowtie on a bull dog sort of cute. First color I've seen on one of these that didn't make me want' to turn away. Like the silver grill/bumper too. Now if just had two less doors and a 6.6.

I started looking at the Dodge as it can sill be ordered in a two door with a V8, or so they advertise. Went through the entire process of the build sheet and guess what....not a single in the lower 48 or Canada. Not a local dealer was willing to place the order. Hardly matters if something is in on the menu if the chef is unwilling to cook it up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

I am not a fan of the T1 styling BUT....it's cute. Like a bowtie on a bull dog sort of cute. First color I've seen on one of these that didn't make me want' to turn away. Like the silver grill/bumper too. Now if just had two less doors and a 6.6.

I started looking at the Dodge as it can sill be ordered in a two door with a V8, or so they advertise. Went through the entire process of the build sheet and guess what....not a single in the lower 48 or Canada. Not a local dealer was willing to place the order. Hardly matters if something is in on the menu if the chef is unwilling to cook it up. 

the body style is growing on me. I don't usually go for black wheels, but the trail boss is really starting to catch my eye.

If they drop the price on that Yellow LT a bit more, I will be very tempted to buy it. It has almost every option.

I am also considering a 2500hd so I can get the 6.6 and a 6.2 trailboss LT.

Thanks,

Chris

23 minutes ago, smrr1 said:

I’m not sure i like the shade of that yellow but a yellow or an orange could look awesome with all the black on a trail boss. I support the idea! If your sales person cant get it done for you find a dealer that does large fleet orders. They will be able to assist better probably. Might still resist ordering it because it might take a long time to get or they don't want to get stuck with it. They may want a substantial deposit just to cover their rear. 

chevrolet-silverado-1500.jpg

Edited by 84TAVeRT
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Bear said:

You made me go look. I had no idea ram/dodge was still continuing the classic body for 2020. I knew the new body was not available in a single cab and thought the old body was done after 19. Interesting no one will order one for you. Maybe it really isn't available but not updated on their website. 

SEO colours are only available on 1WT and 1LT trims  (work truck and LT).

SEO colours page also says:

Note: GM will require 5 orders before sending to the plant. May require extended lead time.

Some of the SEO colours are not available on regular cab.

FWIW, there are at least 5 yellows in the SEO list.

5 hours ago, NOTJUSTAMINI said:

Just order a white or black one and wrap it with yellow vinyl. Would be better for re-sale or when you are sick of yellow.

Or, just find the best deal on a white or black trail boss that is on any one of the hundreds of Chevy lots out there. Buy it, wrap it and call it done. Plus with the wrap the factory paint will look brand new if you ever decide to unwrap it.

• Like 1

That trail boss does look pretty good - If you really want the yellow, I say try to add black in there like the trail boss photo you posted. Black grill, bumpers, door handles, side mirrors, etc.  The suggestion to get a black trail boss and wrap it in yellow is a great idea too. Re-sale would be much higher and quicker/easier. Plus if the body is black, that would be a great contrast for the parts of the vehicle you didn't get wrapped. Wrap the exterior only, then when you open the door, you see black on the ends, door sills, steps, etc.  Don't know if that's how wraps work or not.

You should also think about doing your own custom "Transformers"/"Bumblebee" package like they did for the Camaro. That could drum up some interest from folks that see you out.

camaro.jpg

bumblebee.jpg

• Like 1