So finally finished my truck.

2014 Sierra Single cab L83.
GPI stage 2 cam kit, DOD delete, LS7 lifters....
2.9L Whipple with a 4inch pulley
Stock convertor
Full exhaust
Tune
Got 517whp... Everything was running perfect untillll.... Started losing power, and quite a bit. Took it back to the garage, they tested pipes, vacuum, all seemed to be in order. Later found 3 spots where there were leaks im my exhaust where the headers connects to the y pipe and out the y pipe to the catback, they were clamped... So got flanges and bolted them on... All perfect... Still running 7.3psi high boost and its beginning to frustrate me. I also get rpm drops in 2nd gear at 4500 and above (this has been happening ever since i added the cams before having the supercharger) - doesn't happen everytime, but happens more often than not. 

Any suggestions? Any ideas?
Oh i also have a gear oil cooler installed... Recently serviced everything, gear oil, diff oil, engine oil, spark plugs, changed the wiring to the MSD and added a heat shield to be safe.... Something is wrong and its quite annoying. Note: its hot AF where im at - Dubai... Easily hits 45degrees C during the day with insane humidity levels...

Any feedback wld be helpful... Thanks

Im going for a compression test tomorrow to see if that is fine. 

Im not exactly sure on the term but as far as cooling goes, ive upgraded the thermostat, completely serviced the radiator, coolant temperate stays on a safe side with an increase when im really pushing it, but that doesnt happen nowadays as its too hot... 

My guess, belt slippage or bypass valve staying open.

Also, the LT platform is rather difficult to tune and I’d imagine there isn’t too much gen v tuning experience circulating dubai or the eu period.

Edited by truckguy82