2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

jgallegos

Hello everyone! I'm a first time member to a GMC forum and I look forward to learning from everyone. Recently purchased a 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. To date, I've updated a few items: GM cold air intake, factory 2" lift, and color match fender flares. Hoping to continue the mods and provide any help to anyone requesting.

If anyone would be interested in the factory fender flares/wheel arches (black) please let me know. Part #84269334.

Also have the suspension for the X-31 offroad package available since I upgrade the suspension and the black original tow hooks.

Thanks!

Edited by jgallegos

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, jgallegos said:

Hello everyone! I'm a first time member to a GMC forum and I look forward to learning from everyone. Recently purchased a 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. To date, I've updated a few items: GM cold air intake, factory 2" lift, and color match fender flares. Hoping to continue the mods and provide any help to anyone requesting.

If anyone would be interested in the factory fender flares/wheel arches (black) please let me know. Part #84269334.

Also have the suspension for the X-31 offroad package available since I upgrade the suspension and the black original tow hooks.

Thanks!

Doesn't that part number represent the painted ones?

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/exterior/2019-sierra-1500-fender-flare-set-onyx-black-paint-front-and-rear-sets/84269334-p-92300999.html

I've thought about them on my Black AT4 but it seems less necessary since the stock ones are already black, just black plastic instead of the black painted body color.  Lot of money for not much gain.

Edited by Maverick0984