Sadly saying vye

3 hours ago, bshort said:

Running a fleet of Fords now....problem free since 2015.  I'll probably lose an engine now... ?

We got 2 ford E350 box trucks in our fleet, been damn good since 2015 as well. Heck we just did it's first spark plug change at 262,000 miles on one of them. The tech said the gap was .110 but it still ran okay LOL. It was only more than double the spec but hey it's alright......

4 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Maybe I just got a Monday morning or Friday evening truck... no offense to anyone here. Im sure there are trucks with zero issues and will run for 300k miles

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

There's no need for you to justify yourself, dude. My Sierra has been problem free, but I can remember having my '14 Silverado that developed the notorious driveline vibration issues that just sucked. I wanted to love the truck so much, but I just couldn't. Every time I drove the thing I just hated the experience. Luckily, my dealer made me a good deal and I decided to give GM another try. My '16 Silverado was also problem free and I enjoyed every mile of ownership. I seriously considered going back to Ford though, and if the dealer hadn't done me right, I probably would have. GM corporate was of very little help. 

Like I said, enjoy your Ram. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 7:55 PM, Porterhouse said:

While this is a great forum and network I gave up on my silverado this week. After the roof leak and the transfer jingle I've decide to part ways 10 months and 4k miles later. Thanks to everyone on here. PS don't go drive a Ram limited when your mad at your silverado....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

As the owner of a Big Horn, welcome to the dark side! You'll be back here though from time to time, like me, creeping around, just checking out what the competition is doing. ?

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat over my 2019 Cheyenne RST 4x4. I am looking to buy a new 2021 Ford Lobo 4x4.

I wish it would handle better on rough roads, I encounter a lot of that in Mexico.

Edited by Wiggums

13 hours ago, Wiggums said:

I'm in the same boat over my 2019 Cheyenne RST 4x4. I am looking to buy a new 2021 Ford Lobo 4x4.

I wish it would handle better on rough roads, I encounter a lot of that in Mexico.

Putting in aftermarket shocks is a lot cheaper than losing your shirt trading for a new truck.

Vye, Vye Uncle Rico, you will be missed.

Good luck catching on with an NFL team this year, show them the video of you throwing a football over that mountain again....

Buy what makes you happy, your money, your decision.

Good luck with the Ram.

I was at a Scout function with my soon-to-be Eagle Scout this past w/e. 

Parked my son's truck next to a brand new Ram.  Man...those interiors...really something to be said about how much nicer they are than the GM's in my opinion. 

I don't have an opinion on their durability or how quiet they are...but they do look nice. 

Glad GM is updating the interiors on these trucks.  Not that ours are bad...but you put them side by side...wow.

• Like 2

As a non-brand loyal person, wish you the best.  I've owned all 3.  The reason I chose GM this round was because the cost vs features vs durability.  I feel Ford is the best reliability-wise but unfortunately, equally optioned out, cost ~10k more.  The Dodges I've run (with the exception of older diesels) have been constant money pits