I have a 2014 GMC 1500 with a 5.3L. I recently replaced my CATs because I was getting the dreaded P0430 code. SO I put new Magnaflow exhaust systems as well as brand new sensors in it. I got it all in and about a day after I got it all installed I got the same code P04030. I double checked the seals and sensors and looked at the live data and it all looks on the level...the only other thing I can think is that there is a wiring issue with it...the connector on bank 2 sensor 2 looks in order so I'm a little confused as to why I'm still getting this code other than there is a ground or an electrical issue I haven't looked at. 

On 1/12/2021 at 6:53 PM, Bigpapa said:

I have a 2014 GMC 1500 with a 5.3L. I recently replaced my CATs because I was getting the dreaded P0430 code. SO I put new Magnaflow exhaust systems as well as brand new sensors in it. I got it all in and about a day after I got it all installed I got the same code P04030. I double checked the seals and sensors and looked at the live data and it all looks on the level...the only other thing I can think is that there is a wiring issue with it...the connector on bank 2 sensor 2 looks in order so I'm a little confused as to why I'm still getting this code other than there is a ground or an electrical issue I haven't looked at. 

Check this

• Like 2

On 1/12/2021 at 6:53 PM, Bigpapa said:

Did you get the correct OEM converter Y pipe with the proper emissions level?