PPE Exhaust installed on 3.0 LM2 Duramax Diesel Silverado !

I ordered this kit with wanting to kick the exhaust out the side and having a traditional tip. The PPE tip is 5" and oval'd - it looks great !!! Will be a black tip once they become available - Thanks to Hill Diesel !

Anyway, I had some snags, it was a huge pain getting the exhaust out but so worth it !

Hope this helps someone that is on the fence. It's a small increase in sound, mostly just deeper. I love it, though ! Looks great !

Edited by DemonWorks
add tags
  • Like 1

Something to think about, you need to do something about the exhaust tips as it looks strange having 3 exhaust tips out the back. (1) go to a muffler shop and have them route the tail pipes to the tips under the bumper or (2) remove the bumper and get a standard bumper with no cut-outs you might be able to trade someone that is looking for that bumper for duel exhaust that someone wants to put on there truck, just a thought.

I understand on the tips, The truck is supposed to be traded in sometime in the very near future so I left them on there to aid in my putting back to stock. On the next truck they will be removed and on this truck they are now black. Video was done same day of the install.

Not routing to the back because I bought the exhaust kit for the side exit like this.

3 hours ago, shakenfake said:

Hahaha! My approval will be worth it!

Looks good and sounds great bud, just givin you ******

Thanks ! It's the internet, gotta give and get !

• 10 months later...