NOT A SINGLE GMC TRUCK ON THE ROAD

so I took vacation day today I woke up did 1 hour of weight lifting than I went out for a walk on a beautiful Friday sunny morning , I live in a busy town two lane one way two lane other way streets , I end up with 8 mile walk took me around 2 hrs to finish I walk along side the road on side walk, I was watching to see refreshed 2022 gmc not a single one I didn't even see the older model GMC Sierra , plenty rams f150 some Silverados , non refreshed, but ZERO GMC . yesterday I was at the dealer  I was getting battery for my fathers car and there was ZERO truck on the lot of any kind ZERO!! , AND THIS IS HUGE GMC DEALER, the ford dealer across the street had bunch of f150 to choose from. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH GM ? kind of strange......... 

I have only seen two refreshed Sierras here in south Florida. There are none for sale anywhere I have look here also. Only place i see them is on Youtube and the forum. Several "in transit" ones coming to dealers, i called, all sold. yet i see none.

I haven't been paying attention, but I have seen a few refreshed Silverados.  2019-2022 Silverados are much more prominent.  Went to Dick's Sporting Goods today.  When I walked out I noticed another Trail Boss LT in white parked right next to mine. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 1:45 PM, FJB said:

so I took vacation day today I woke up did 1 hour of weight lifting than I went out for a walk on a beautiful Friday sunny morning , I live in a busy town two lane one way two lane other way streets , I end up with 8 mile walk took me around 2 hrs to finish I walk along side the road on side walk, I was watching to see refreshed 2022 gmc not a single one I didn't even see the older model GMC Sierra , plenty rams f150 some Silverados , non refreshed, but ZERO GMC . yesterday I was at the dealer  I was getting battery for my fathers car and there was ZERO truck on the lot of any kind ZERO!! , AND THIS IS HUGE GMC DEALER, the ford dealer across the street had bunch of f150 to choose from. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH GM ? kind of strange......... 

All the GMCs were at work by the time you started your walk.  

• Haha 1