Traded off the VMax!

I pulled the pin and traded off my 2007 VMax. It was up to 207,00 KM, decided it was time to trade.]

This is my first brand new truck, no regrets so far!

2013 GMC Sierra SLT

6.2 L9H

6 speed-I LOVE IT

3.42 gears

All Terrain Package

Leveling kit installed by the dealership

Truxedo tonneau

Reflex box liner(I wanted LineX, but the shop that did them for the dealer switch without notifying)

62_zps2b52c455.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited! The 6.2 with the 6 speed tranny is a whole new beast for sure. Just kinda disappointed in how little the truck changed from '07 to '13, inside in particular. Its basically identical, except for bluetooth and a usb port. They are lacking VS the competitors, but I didn't want to wait for the 2014's.

Loved my Vmax but the 6.2/6spd is worlds above it. MPG is lower but the SPG (Smiles Per Gallon) is so much higher.

I know! It's a completely different truck!

Loved my Vmax but the 6.2/6spd is worlds above it. MPG is lower but the SPG (Smiles Per Gallon) is so much higher.

What MPG were you getting with each truck. I get 14.5 with mine, and I thought id only be able to get 13 at the most.

I dont know exact number, but I can safely say my 6.2 is better than my 6.0.. But the 6.0 also had 207,000 km. I've been running premium in mine so far. Haven't put 87 in yet.

Nice! You can love that 6.2 every time you stick the key in the ignition! When you see a Ford fan just say "is you eoco boost missing? just check under my tires!"

My buddy has an eco boost, he was trying to convert me. Clearly, it didn't work haha! His is tuned up and modded. I'd like to line up with him some day. Lives in a different province, so it could be a while

I have the identical truck to yours and love mine as well! I was suprised it had 3:42 and not the 3:73 like the NHT trucks. I did the Access Lorado Tonneau and a Bed Rug. I also did a set of Amp Research Steps! I got a great deal on mine since the 14' are coming around the corner!

54948369941.jpg

Archived