2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

I bought my first one in 2014 also. It's not available on the G4 Elite but I think it's pre-installed on their other cover (LS?) because it also fits earlier models (that didn't have locking tailgates).

As for the seal, they seem to say you have to flip it out like you have been doing .... I'll get my hose and see if there is a difference lol :P

Finally replaced my switchblade retractable cover with an Undercover Elite LX. Very nice cover that's 100% waterproof and removes easily when needed. I rarely carry items that won't transport with the cover closed. After having our luggage get wet while traveling on long trips this cover was perfect.

post-126820-0-29837100-1453617716_thumb.jpeg

post-126820-0-98682800-1453617729_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Mutau95
  • Like 2

I had this Paragon cover on my '12. Simply ordered longer brackets for the front, and fit like a glove. Only $699 shipped and made is USA.

attachicon.gifIMG_20160118_162132.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

how does it do with water intrusion? and do you like it?

how does it do with water intrusion? and do you like it?

I love it. It's lockable and can be ordered with dual locks one for each side. I can lock the cover and the tailgate. It folds up easily and can be removed quickly. It is not water proof. Water seeps in the rails. I put stuff in the middle of the bed to avoid direct water. The ribs in the bed help stuff from sitting in water.

I went with the GM Accessory (soft roll-up w/embossed bowtie - #22772362 - $575). It's going to sit in the box until it gets a little warmer here. <30 degrees and I hate working on stuff when it's cold out. Will post pics when it's done.

They did me a solid by only charging me tax on the difference from my voucher and the price of the cover. So only $80ish out of pocket vs $120

I love it. It's lockable and can be ordered with dual locks one for each side. I can lock the cover and the tailgate. It folds up easily and can be removed quickly. It is not water proof. Water seeps in the rails. I put stuff in the middle of the bed to avoid direct water. The ribs in the bed help stuff from sitting in water.

yeah i've got to have a water proof one, i really liked the paragon because it can be easily removed but if it doesnt keep 95% of water out its a non starter

yeah i've got to have a water proof one, i really liked the paragon because it can be easily removed but if it doesnt keep 95% of water out its a non starter

My TonnoPro is pretty much 100% water proof for what it's worth.

Nice 50 degree day, so I took advantage. Washed the truck and put on the tonneau. Wish it was a bit warmer, would have been able to stretch it more to remove the wrinkles. Clamps were different, no bolts. Took about 30 minutes, one adjustment. So far so good with GMs version.

Uploaded the images here. Ran out of daylight, images not the best. Will take better ones later if needed. http://imgur.com/a/NTqhy

Edited by RPOD71

I love it. I paid 750 shipped no tax. I had a hard time finding pictures and stuff when I bought mine so thought these might help. Everyone who sees it says it's the best looking cover they've ever seen. I am more Than happy with paying 750.

Curious how you like this as well? I am also looking at the roll-x. I am curious if the extra 200$ on this one is worth it.