What have you done to your K2 today?

1 minute ago, Enough said:

Will this take the place of a lighted Bowtie in your grill ??

Yeah I'm gonna add some LED's that flash with the beat of the music! ?

2 minutes ago, Enough said:

Maybe the flashing lights will keep the turkeys off of your hood !  ?

?? Havent seen them around since one made the mistake of going over the fence into my neighbors back yard where he keeps his 9 dogs! ?

8 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

?? Havent seen them around since one made the mistake of going over the fence into my neighbors back yard where he keeps his 9 dogs! ?

Either that or the Butterball messed with their heads !

Built yet another subwoofer enclosure for my 2016 Regular Cab from a combination of 13mm and 18mm Baltic Birch plywood to scale from an actual Bowtie emblem
709205017_2020-03-2917_42_08.thumb.jpg.7c5409a6ce45fc440d82ac531b6e27f1.jpg
Nice clean work man! Where abouts is that gonna fit?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

On 3/29/2020 at 6:39 PM, Snowcamo said:

Nice clean work man! Where abouts is that gonna fit?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Thanks and it fits behind the passenger seat of my Regular cab. I had to relocate the jack tools and will use that stud as well as make a bracket from the jack mounting stud to secure it in place

20200328_194012.jpg

Edited by Marv88
spelling
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

Thanks and it fits behind the passenger seat of my Regular cab. I had to relocate the Jack tools and will use that stud as well as make a bracket from the Jack mounting to ecure it in place

20200328_194012.jpg

Looks awesome, would be cool to have in your bed if you did a bed cover with a pass through the bed and cab walls.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, JimCost2014 said:

Looks awesome, would be cool to have in your bed if you did a bed cover with a pass through the bed and cab walls.

Thanks! I built one for my El Camino years ago and the guy I sold it to had me make him a pedestal  so he could mount it in the back of his old school Blazer. 

Edited by Marv88
spelling
  • Like 1

No pictures of anything cuz phone died after I was done. But got around to installing Speed Engineering long tube headers and Y pipe. Also did the Lingenfelter 160* thermostat and trans thermostat mod. Oh and changed the spark plugs while the headers was being changed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, JimCost2014 said:

Too funny, I have a guy who wants one built with the sub in the middle, coaxial speakers  on either side and an amp recessed in the back so he can put it in his bed for tailgating!

2 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

Too funny, I have a guy who wants one built with the sub in the middle, coaxial speakers  on either side and an amp recessed in the back so he can put it in his bed for tailgating!

Think you could come up with a Bluetooth system for what he is looking to do?

Between the two of you, you might be onto something.

1 minute ago, JimCost2014 said:

Think you could come up with a Bluetooth system for what he is looking to do?

Between the two of you, you might be onto something.

I was thinking the same thing and the amp we will use actually has bluetooth capability to play music so no headunit needed!

3 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

I was thinking the same thing and the amp we will use actually has bluetooth capability to play music so no headunit needed!

Come up with a waterproof case, and you might be able to apply for a patent, until GM sees the Bowtie.

Maybe you could trade the rights for a new truck.

• Like 1