What have you done to your K2 today?

34 minutes ago, cbrsilv15 said:

8e0c831323cabb314a62974ec5b0922c.jpg

I got my Denali cluster today from WAMS. Thank you so much! It looks so bad ass driving now. https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/product/denali-cluster-upgrade-retrofit-k2/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered one - dangit! :D
Tell me about the installation process, I'm all ears! :)

Fix my center console latch, had the chrome latch but accidentally slammed it and it’s been broken for few month now. I order a new one for 40$ off Amazon part number is 22861304 if anybody needs a replacement (also fixed the broken one if it happens again used some epoxy) so I have a spare. It’s literally a 3min swap if that.

9D72E547-DEEE-4C52-8886-904F6DFA9A52.jpeg

945FDEA6-2FEC-4B70-9E22-67DCEF6626A4.jpeg

3F9464AA-3E77-49AC-803F-10F278B7F8BA.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Like 3

Just ordered one - dangit! [emoji3]
Tell me about the installation process, I'm all ears! [emoji4]

It’s super easy. Once it’s programmed it’s literally plug and play. Pop off the top cover on the speedo. Just smack it upwards and it’ll pop out. There’s three 7mm bolts right at the top that you’ll see. Pop the knee bolster down slightly by pulling it, and you’ll have room to wiggle the speedo surround out. Then there’s 4 bolts that hold the speedo in. Unbolt, unplug the old and just reverse assembly. It’s easier to squeeze that cluster surround in if you turn on the ignition and shift it into manual mode for clearance. Takes 15mins.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cbrsilv15 said:

It’s super easy. Once it’s programmed it’s literally plug and play. Pop off the top cover on the speedo. Just smack it upwards and it’ll pop out. There’s three 7mm bolts right at the top that you’ll see. Pop the knee bolster down slightly by pulling it, and you’ll have room to wiggle the speedo surround out. Then there’s 4 bolts that hold the speedo in. Unbolt, unplug the old and just reverse assembly. It’s easier to squeeze that cluster surround in if you turn on the ignition and shift it into manual mode for clearance. Takes 15mins.

Thanks! Looking forward to getting the cluster and trying it out.
Doggone it, you just made me spend some more money but, heck, I think I'm gonna enjoy it! :D

• Like 1

Thanks! Looking forward to getting the cluster and trying it out.
Doggone it, you just made me spend some more money but, heck, I think I'm gonna enjoy it! [emoji3]

The stimulus check is for stimulating the economy. Helping small businesses is where it’s all at. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Chris at WAMS is awesome at what he does and provides an awesome service. I was on the fence for a while until I finally got permission. Lol! It’s an awesome upgrade that you look at every single time you drive. It has a really cool 3D effect to the gauges too that nobody talks about. The way the analog gauges stick out and the lcd screen is recessed. I’m super pumped about it.

• Like 1

Just now, cbrsilv15 said:

The stimulus check is for stimulating the economy. Helping small businesses is where it’s all at. emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png Chris at WAMS is awesome at what he does and provides an awesome service. I was on the fence for a while until I finally got permission. Lol! It’s an awesome upgrade that you look at every single time you drive. It has a really cool 3D effect to the gauges too that nobody talks about. The way the analog gauges stick out and the lcd screen is recessed. I’m super pumped about it.

Stimulus check?
Yes, indeed it will help the economy!
But I'm not eligible and I don't need it, fortunately.

• Like 2

what did it cost ?

Clink the link for the website and you can see the prices. 200 for programming your cluster, or 650 for a brand new one programmed. I’ve seen used clusters selling for 350, so going new is a no brainer.

• Like 2

giphy.gif

“Done modifying...” [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

That’s what I said on my first round of doubling the power..... now I’m doubling it again hahaha. I hope I’m “done” modifying after that! Hahahaha

• Like 2

Every mod I’ve done I’m like “no hun, don’t worry, this one will be totally the last one.” Then I see another post on this thread... [emoji1787][emoji389][emoji389]

• Like 4

Every mod I’ve done I’m like “no hun, don’t worry, this one will be totally the last one.” Then I see another post on this thread... [emoji1787][emoji389][emoji389]

Lol you should check out the boosted Gen V page lmao. You think it’s bad here.....

• Like 1