Brighter LED DRLs? Yup!

Over and Jarod from Gen5 just completed a harness for my 2016 Sierra to keep the C shape LED DRL's on full power. They are available for the SLE with the HID's and the SLT's as well. They are plug and play, no adding diodes are altering the factory wiring harness or BCM. They are $50 for the set.

Sent from my LG-V495 tablet using Tapatalk

what website is this? thanks

• 1 year later...

Hey guys! New to the forum and a little late on the thread! I have done the diode swap, looks awesome love it. Only problem, I have switched to led headlights and now when in auto for some reason my lights are always on no matter what, and my passenger one will not come on unless I have the auto disabled and just turned to the right and on.  Any help?? It’s very  annoying but I like the drls always on!  Would t tapping help solve the problem?? 

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/20/2016 at 3:57 PM, FiveOH said:

Can someone pleaseeee take new pics of where the diodes go? For some reason the original pics from the 1st post are not showing up.

This^  I would like to do this as well, but the initial post's pics are not showing up.

Any way the new Chevy LEDs can run bright at night? 
I'd like both my drl and turn signals to run bright at night. Actually.. I really want just much brighter LED's to start with. Then the dimmed function would be useful :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

after someone bumped and cracked my 2015 SLT 1500 passenger headlamp, it got some water in it and led quit staying on at start 

i got a brand new oem headlamp W oem led for SLT and the strips light up but then it goes out again - leaving only my driver side LED working properly. 

does this make any sense to you guys? any clue where i should look? BCM ? it flickers the instant truck starts but then goes out 

PLEASE HELP - USA FACTORY truck. not export or after market

• 3 years later...
On 12/1/2023 at 4:48 PM, Huxley Wolfkin said:

Photos do not work anymore 

The diode that is in just the brown plug is fogs with highs. The diode that goes from the brown to the pink 😉 is cargo lights in reverse.

All Lights Mod.jpg