Nate805's 2014 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4 CCSB

cNate

I’ve been really happy with the truck. 57k miles on it and have had it a little over 4 years. Here’s a pic with its current stance and tow mirrors.

f2b62bfee73bb0d86509691bac8029f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

Sold the truck after 5 years and 70k miles. Was an amazing truck. I really struggled with selling it as it was paid off and had $10k in aftermarket mods. At times I thought I’d keep it for ever.

Been doing a lot of towing and looking at 5th wheel toy haulers so picked up a loaded 2020 AT4 Duramax 2 weeks ago. Huge upgrade all around. Excited for this truck. Dropped a hard folding tonneau cover and 10” 500 watt sub in it. Audio system is way louder than my 2014 system and even came with a sub so overall it’s a lot more stereo system. Debating tires and suspension. Will keep it stock until I get the 5th wheel in a year or so. Want to be sure everything fits up well and towing isn’t diminished too much. Miss my old truck but love this one more. Will start a new thread for the 2020 DMAX.

174646bb912115d4826e776fab3fc1ba.jpg

1444f60b99f2c4c40a91217d27d3e80b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk