Try removing mirrors and checking the plastic connection to the metal backing, i just installed my mirrors this weekend and right out of the box the plastic was loose,  i heated it up with a torch lighter and pressed the plastic onto the metal with the head of a 1/4" bolt

15 hours ago, Tauro_Z71 said:

Try removing mirrors and checking the plastic connection to the metal backing, i just installed my mirrors this weekend and right out of the box the plastic was loose,  i heated it up with a torch lighter and pressed the plastic onto the metal with the head of a 1/4" bolt

What area are you referring to ? The actual upper glass plastic ? 

[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention]

Do the cargo light switch work  while in reverse? I never tried before jumping the fuse block. 

Yes. The Cargo light activates with the switch. If I recall, it works on all gears except while in drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting tow mirrors since I bought my new to me 2017! This is a great thread with some very good information, but now I have more questions than ever. I haven't read through all 136 pages, but did read the first 20 or so and the last 30 and I'll try to read more before asking alredy answered questions. It seems like the biggest confusion on adding tow mirrors is on the harnesses that are needed

I've been wanting tow mirrors since I bought my new to me 2017! This is a great thread with some very good information, but now I have more questions than ever. I haven't read through all 136 pages, but did read the first 20 or so and the last 30 and I'll try to read more before asking alredy answered questions. It seems like the biggest confusion on adding tow mirrors is on the harnesses that are needed

I make this super easy now and build the harnesses specifically for your truck and the mirrors you want to upgrade to. It’ll be PnP for your truck. PM for more info.

TIME OFF NOTICE:

I will be taking some time off between 10/30 - 11/9.  I will have very limited access to cell service/internet and will respond as I am able to.  

For any orders placed during this time, those orders will be fulfilled when operations resume (in the order they came in) on 11/10.

I will aim to ship all open orders before I go and will provide my best lead time expectation for any new orders. 

Thanks all!

Orders can be placed on my new website - www.HarnessDR.com

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mike619 said:

How do I order the harnesses?

Go to HarnessDR and at the top mouse over "Vehicle Make".  It will bring down a drop menu, mouse over either "Chevrolet" or "GMC" and it will open up a ton of harnesses that are available to purchase.  Just find the one you need or if you need help, send pgamboa a message and he will help you!  GL

• Like 1

Go to HarnessDR and at the top mouse over "Vehicle Make".  It will bring down a drop menu, mouse over either "Chevrolet" or "GMC" and it will open up a ton of harnesses that are available to purchase.  Just find the one you need or if you need help, send pgamboa a message and he will help you!  GL

Thanks!

On 10/19/2019 at 5:50 PM, Flameout said:

I could not wait 2 months, got the Plug n play from Phil aka harness Dr. (Do not swap those names in a search online) and use memory 1 for tight mirror to see down the sides of truck and memory 2 to move them out for better blind spot area (mine is a LTZ with memory of course). This how the truck should have come from the factory.

IMG_3585.JPG

• Like 1

Just want to say thanks to@pgamboa for doing this write-up and for the DIY harness. Easy to do and easy to follow steps.

Also. For anyone that screw up like me and puts the wire in the wrong hole for the X510/X610 you can remove it with a small screwdriver. Just put it in the hole above the pin and push out. Hard to see but I took a pic of how I did it below.

f235b65a040742ebf977bc0388047fcb.jpg

ba0b64c01da1d5feacdecbb81a229d07.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Edited by gabbygenier