spenpet

I have a back flip MX4 that I have had less than a year. I want to post it for sale, but not sure where to do that... can someone guide me please? I don't want to get in trouble for posting where I'm not supposed to.

click on the forums button at top - left on this page and scroll down to the for sale section and post away.........what did you

do buy a Fold A cover G4 Elite?
post-127028-0-21755500-1496450807_thumb.jpg

post-127028-0-21755500-1496450807_thumb.jpg

Ha! No, love the cover... but my wife has an injome business selling clothes...need more room so bought a camper shell...

Thank you! I'll see if I can find it, thank you for the help!

I'm not really sure what happened there... but I just ordered the shell today, so should have it installed in about a month...I'll post some pics then!

PM me your email address and I can send pics, I tried uploadeding some but they were too big...

They are priced at $900... and of course you can usually get them down a bit... I have had it less than a year... they shipped an extra set of rails by accident, but that would give you a spare set if one got bent, I suppose.

I was thinking $700? But willing to negotiate for sure. Let me know what you're thinking.

Archived