Its the latest, the greatest, my new 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT! Lifted at the dealership 4 and a half inches with Toyo A/T 295/60/20 tires. I also added the cold air intake with the dual cat back exhaust. I decided to go with the Pedal master to improve engine response. So how does it drive? Like a truck supposed to! Typical learning curve on the computer so its still trying to understand what I did, I wish I could program it but the boys at the dealership have warranty concerns so...Comments, Concerns, or just general feedback is appreciated. Welcome me to the forum. I'm Ken in Arizona. IMG_5210.thumb.JPG.d885d44ee6276538ad08fad5756b1199.JPGIMG_5204.thumb.JPG.96c395eb322b284cffff2a2a93a118b3.JPGIMG_5210.thumb.JPG.d885d44ee6276538ad08fad5756b1199.JPG 

IMG_5205.JPG

13 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

Yo, Very nice truck!  Do you have the 8peed?  If you do what are your thoughts?  How is the Pedal master/commander thing?

My wife hates it, Therefore I love it. Increased throttle response, when you hit the gas the truck lunges forward. I also noticed the AFM stays off in city driving but on the highway cruising along at 75+ it will allow it to kick in.    

IMG_5216.JPG

24 minutes ago, Mogollon Monster said:

My wife hates it, Therefore I love it. Increased throttle response, when you hit the gas the truck lunges forward. I also noticed the AFM stays off in city driving but on the highway cruising along at 75+ it will allow it to kick in.    

IMG_5216.JPG

25 minutes ago, Mogollon Monster said:

IMG_5216.JPG

This kinda what I am looking for?  Maybe it will work for me I have the 8speed and I don't really want to loose HWY MPG's either and disable AFM...Either this or BlackBear Tune I am thinking?

47 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

This kinda what I am looking for?  Maybe it will work for me I have the 8speed and I don't really want to loose HWY MPG's either and disable AFM...Either this or BlackBear Tune I am thinking?

I have been wrestling with what tuner, if any, I should use. I need for it to learn or program it for the larger tires and lift, plus the exhaust and C/A intake. Diablo maybe?  

I have been wrestling with what tuner, if any, I should use. I need for it to learn or program it for the larger tires and lift, plus the exhaust and C/A intake. Diablo maybe?  

Diablo Trinity hands down! Been running their tunes on my 14 for about 100,000 km.. flawless.

Nice looking rig, what do you have planned for the build?