Just wondering what users of the Weather Tech laser cut floor mats think of them compared to the GMC optional mats that are similar?

Worth the $$$?  Do they seem to last?  Retain a good appearance?

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, Jitters said:

Just wondering what users of the Weather Tech laser cut floor mats think of them compared to the GMC optional mats that are similar?

Thanks!

I don't like the idea of plastic mats, but the Husky mats

seems to be the favorites.

8 hours ago, Jitters said:

Thanks!

I had the GM all weather mats for awhile.  Didn't like them, because the area under the accelerator pedal is exposed.  After the first winter my carpet in that area was covered in salt and debris.  I then switched to weather tech mats.  Had them for a few years and liked them, however after a few years the taller edges, around the transmission hump and by the door, started to curl in. I switched to the husky liners a few months ago, and am loving them so far. Fit is very nice.  I do still have the weather tech liner in the rear and it is holding up well.  

Edited by 2017_whitez71

Thanks!

Much better than gmc option. It is worth the money by far especially when you can sell your GMC ones on Craigslist LOL it'll offset the price.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had the GM all weather mats for awhile.  Didn't like them, because the area under the accelerator pedal is exposed.  After the first winter my carpet in that area was covered in salt and debris.  I then switched to weather tech mats.  Had them for a few years and liked them, however after a few years the taller edges, around the transmission hump and by the door, started to curl in. I switched to the husky liners a few months ago, and am loving them so far. Fit is very nice.  I do still have the weather tech liner in the rear and it is holding up well.  
My weather text curled on the passenger side where it runs up in front of the door. I took a hair dryer heated it up and reformed it a little bit, it's been fine for about 6 months. So much better than gmc, not familiar w husky.

My buddy has a ‘17 and bought the WeatherTech.   I bought the Husky X-act.   We both like mine better.   The WT are a hard, slick plastic.  The H are heavy rubber.

i do not like the Husky rear liner I have tho.   Figment not as perfect as front and they don’t have anchors which cause them to shift some.  

I've had WT ones in may last few trucks.  My sister has the weatherbeater Husky ones.  

I had to warranty mine for peeling in the first few months.  I will probably go with the Husky ones on the next vehicle....

On 5/28/2018 at 7:41 AM, KJS Sullivan said:

My weather text curled on the passenger side where it runs up in front of the door. I took a hair dryer heated it up and reformed it a little bit, it's been fine for about 6 months. So much better than gmc, not familiar w husky.

mine is doing the same thing..  i hate that~... good tip with the hair dryer, i'll be trying this!

There is a local truck accessory place in Knoxville. They have both Husky and WeatherTech on display. I chose the Husky over the WeatherTech. I have had them for almost 3 years now and they still look great and have not curled up or changed any. I would recommend the Husky X-act fits to anyone asking.