New GMC Yukon Graphite Editions Offer Owners “Commanding Road Presence With a Unique, Yet Distinctly GMC Style”

Gorehamj

2019-GMC-Yukon-Graphite-Performance-Edition-022 (1).jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
6-11-2018

GMC announced today that it is expanding its Yukon SUV line with the addition of two new 2019 Graphite Editions. The Yukon Graphite Edition features a darkened exterior appearance, while the Yukon Graphite Performance Edition adds to this look vehicle performance upgrades. The Graphite Editions are available either Yukon or Yukon XL on SLT trim vehicles and can be ordered on with either 2WD or 4WD.  

2019-GMC-Yukon-Graphite-Performance-Edition-Wheels-023.jpg
“The Yukon continues to lead the full-size SUV segment with premium features and an instantly recognizable and well-respected identity,” said Stu Pierce, senior marketing manager for GMC Trucks and Full-Size SUVs. “The all-new Graphite Edition builds on the commanding road presence and inherent capabilities of the Yukon and affords customers the opportunity to project a unique, yet distinctly GMC style.”

The new Yukon Graphite packages will launch later this summer in the following colors; Onyx Black, White Frost Tricoat and Dark Sky Metallic. Pricing will be announced closer to the launch date.

2019-GMC-Yukon-Graphite-Edition-024.jpg

The Yukon Graphite Edition includes the following content:
22-inch bright machined wheels with Carbon Flash Metallic pockets
Black assist steps with gloss black accents
Premium black chrome grille mesh insert and fog lamp surrounds
Body-color grille surround, black roof rails, gloss black beltline moldings and additional black trim.

The Graphite Performance Edition requires the Graphite Edition and further adds:
6.2L V-8 engine with 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque 
10-speed automatic transmission.
Magnetic Ride Control.
22-inch six-spoke Gloss black wheels.
Active two-speed transfer case (4WD models only).
Trailer brake controller.
170-amp alternator.
3.23 axle ratio.
High capacity air cleaner.
Bose Active Noise Cancellation.
Multi-color Head-up Display.
8-inch reconfigurable Driver Information Center.
8-inch Color Touch Screen Navigation with GMC Infotainment System.

2019-GMC-Yukon-Graphite-Performance-Edition-022.jpg

Showing my age here, I only here recently been able to bring myself to pay as much as my first new house for a vehicle. That one is almost as much as my third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Showing my age here, I only here recently been able to bring myself to pay as much as my first new house for a vehicle. That one is almost as much as my third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know I had a similar thought in my previous post then deleted it but now that you've broke the ice. That is 50% more than I paid for my first house and a good chunk of what we paid for this one and we haven't had it but about 20 years. It's the value of my fathers current home and four times what he paid for it. 

Inflation is when the cost of goods goes up 3% and my wages go up 3-3.25%. You track wages vs cost of good over 50 years and  you will find inflation 3%, wages some. We've lost 40% of our earning power and why the wife gets to be a full time housekeeper/nanny/ and whatever other 60 hour a week job she likes and the guy gets to hold down 2 or more. Those kids still at home in their mid 30's in yoga pants and man buns isn't a drag either. :lol: 

Told the wife a long time ago, "When the commercial world can no longer find ways to EARN money the will find ways to legalize STEALLING it". Seems I was right. 

• Like 1