New GMT-K2 14+ GM/Borla 6.2 Exhaust (Houston, TX)

KillerOfMillers

GMT-K2xx   2014-2018 

Brand new in the box GM/Borla 6.2 exhaust.  Part number on box shows dual side exhaust but laying it out it's a dual out the back exhaust, not what I wanted so its for sale.  Part numbers on box are: 19303345 (dual out the side) and 19303348 ( dual 4" black tips).  Parts have never been installed just laid out before install.  Pictures are of actual parts.  

$950 takes it. Pm with contact info and I'll be quick to reply.  

Thanks Roy  

PREFER LOCAL SALE, DO NOT WANT TO SHIP...... 

Houston, Tx

20180427_163846.jpg

20180427_163809.jpg

20180715_174312.jpg

1 hour ago, metalhead said:

Awesome price , same unit here in Canada is $ 1500.00 before taxes !!  

thanks, cheapest I could find online was about $1250us shipped.  If it wasn't for all the stories I read about people making fake paypal claims I'd be willing to ship, we'll see......

I'm looking at a few different catbacks here in Ontario , pricing for a Duel Magnaflow Black Series is $1100.00 and goes to almost $ 3000.00 for a Corsa . Borla falls somewhere in between depending on the unit.   Another one I'm currently interested in is a MBRP XP .  Best of luck with the sale.  Cheers 

On 8/2/2018 at 8:45 PM, SirManny said:

Interested but it would need to be shipped. I currently have a Corsa sport catback. Thinking of changing it up.

Not that I couldn't wrap it up and ship it, but with size of box and how careless shippers/drivers are now, I'd hate for it to get damaged in transit.  Don't want or have time for paypal claims.......

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2018 at 10:37 AM, PhatBoy said:

Not that I couldn't wrap it up and ship it, but with size of box and how careless shippers/drivers are now, I'd hate for it to get damaged in transit.  Don't want or have time for paypal claims.......

Understood

What’s the sound like on this? I’m looking for mild sound not to aggressive, maybe I could look up online which muffler model it is if you could tell which it is, thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/16/2018 at 7:37 AM, FORGIVEN06 said:

What’s the sound like on this? I’m looking for mild sound not to aggressive, maybe I could look up online which muffler model it is if you could tell which it is, thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've read this is the most tame of the 3 kits available.  The part number doesn't give a break down of the included parts, at least I couldn't find them.  Youtube GM/Borla exhaust there are a few videos showing the difference between all the kits.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...