Picked up a 2018 CC LT TX Edition...  I have the Flowmaster 817689 Outlaw cat back exhaust on order.  While I took a look at Corsa and Carven...  Flowmaster is what I know.  This is the first complete kit I have gotten from them.  I keep flip flopping on the tip mounting, out the back or out the side...  I’m leaning side.  However, I don’t want the ends of the tips to stick out from the body lines.  Post your pics so I have some reference of what either location looks like.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, Joining_heads said:

I have the flowmaster American thunder which looks the same but has a different muffler. The tips do not protrude from the body. There are YouTube videos that show both exit options. I don't have enough posts to post pics - sorry

No worries.  Flowmaster’s own videos make it look like you can slide the tip back enough that it’ll be in a similar location to the factory tailpipe, then mirrored on the driver side, and that’s about where I want it.

1 hour ago, Husker_1911 said:

No worries.  Flowmaster’s own videos make it look like you can slide the tip back enough that it’ll be in a similar location to the factory tailpipe, then mirrored on the driver side, and that’s about where I want it.

That's exactly how it looks.