I wasn’t sure how to type text with the original post but this is my silverado, it’s a 2018 5.3l z71 and I want some more ideas for upgrades, looks and performance.  So far performance wise I have put on a k&n cold air intake, a cat-back borla atak exhaust, and have gotten a custom tune from Lew, looks wise I have upgraded all the badges to black/chrome, put in smoked tail lights and third brake light, fuel battle axe 20x9 0 offset with 33x12.5, I have the duel rear exit black tips on the exhaust (didn’t have it on yet when I took these pictures) and have only put on a 2.5 inch level kit.  I’m looking for some ideas of stuff I can dump money into upgrading this truck, I love the truck and dont really have any problem spending money on it (within reason of course) give me some cool upgrade ideas!

Edited by Bobson44

Here are some links to get you started.

Here's what I've done to mine, it has a list as to what I've done, about to do, and plan on doing.

Edited by Ravenkeeper
Added my build.

13 hours ago, Amcguy1970 said:

Lose all the black to start :dunno:

Tyler

That all started in the ghetto and barrios when they would bondo all the rust and damage then spray the whole thing black primer. After they balanced their books they discovered there were no funds left for actual paint, hence the term "murdered out" was born. 😉

X2 on the tail lights.  OE LTZ would look much better than those on there now.  Those Klearz seem interesting as well.  

Otherwise, truck looks good the way it is.  Sometimes less is more. 

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1