What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

5 hours ago, tanner709 said:

anyone happen to know the part # for silver mirror covers?

I assume that’s because they don’t make a High Country in Silver Ice Metallic. If you look at the model line, the only truck that actually has factory painted mirror caps is the HC. And there’s no HC paint code for silver ice. ??

Its too bad bc I would love to color match mine too.

I guess wrapping it is the only/easiest option! 3M gloss white aluminum (color code G120) is almost a perfect match BTW. Looks really good.

Edited by Chance1025

I assume that’s because they don’t make a High Country in Silver Ice Metallic. If you look at the model line, the only truck that actually has factory painted mirror caps is the HC. And there’s no HC paint code for silver ice. [emoji1361]

I guess wrapping it is the only/easiest option! 3M gloss white aluminum (color code G120) is almost a perfect match BTW. Looks really good.

Paint them. I had my door handles painted satin steel (original chrome) by the dealer they came out great

f972590b5b15e1a7369e38e157c877ab.jpg

Ryan B.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chance1025 said:

I assume that’s because they don’t make a High Country in Silver Ice Metallic. If you look at the model line, the only truck that actually has factory painted mirror caps is the HC. And there’s no HC paint code for silver ice. ??

Not exactly....The High Country is available in Northsky Blue Metallic and there hasn't been any Northsky mirror caps.  I've been looking for Northsky painted caps for my RST since the beginning and haven't seen them yet.

Not exactly....The High Country is available in Northsky Blue Metallic and there hasn't been any Northsky mirror caps.  I've been looking for Northsky painted caps for my RST since the beginning and haven't seen them yet.

Same with satin steel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro