Foot pedals settings

I have a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ and I somehow changed a setting to where the foot pedals raise up to the top setting every time I turn off my truck. I cannot find where I change the setting. Any ideas…?  Each time I start my truck, I have to press down the pedal adjustment lever to my desired setting. As soon as I turn the truck off the petals move back up.

If you have memory seats:  start the truck, set  your seat, mirrors and pedals where you want them.  Hold the set button until you hear 2 beeps and then select the #1 or #2 button you want to remember the key and settings.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting question and another reason I keep my manual easily accessible.  Under the section of memory seats there is a description on how to set the memory seat/mirror/pedal feature.  It also addresses the 1 & 2 beep discussion!  Op, even the most basic versions of these trucks have gems that can go unnoticed after years of ownership.  I highly recommend to all owners to read their manual cover to cover.